Clear All
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
      I think Davestune is trying to kill me.....
      How RUDE! That kindly old duffer would never think of such a thing, but as we're all mortal it's never too early for investment planning.

Contact D&F (Davestune and Farmall) Asset Management so we can ensure efficient, timely asset conversion to sustain your golden years in comfort. Let us lighten your burden!

Comment

• 47str8leg
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by farmall
        How RUDE! That kindly old duffer would never think of such a thing, but as we're all mortal it's never too early for investment planning.

Contact D&F (Davestune and Farmall) Asset Management so we can ensure efficient, timely asset conversion to sustain your golden years in comfort. Let us lighten your burden!
        It was quiet around here when Dave and BBQ re-newed their wedding vows and went on that cruise together.
        All was good with the nuptials for a little while untill yet another one of the unseemly skeletons from Dave's tumultuous past came back and sent BBQ running from their candle lit dinner table in a monsoon of tears vowing to pack his bags and go home to mother.
        The honeymoon is over....
        Last edited by 47str8leg; 01-23-2020, 8:45 AM.

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

Tragic that, but all love ends in separation or death, sometimes both with lots of stabby screamy shooty burny bashy fiery explody violence.

Further tragedy (and PMITA prison time) can be averted by professional relationship counseling, available for my usual modest fee which can be paid in (select) barter instead of cash.

Where both estranged parties may have been employed by our firm, we outsource some work like haulage to our associates like Str8leg Vehicle Liquidations to avoid unseemly appearance of conflict.

Comment

• 47str8leg
            • Sep 2014

"Where both estranged parties may have been employed by our firm, we outsource some work like haulage to our associates like Str8leg Vehicle Liquidations to avoid unseemly appearance of conflict."

-----------------------------------------------

It's only fair. The relationship was a tsunami of disappointment , the split up doesn't have be.
            Only looking out for your best interests.
            Last edited by 47str8leg; 01-23-2020, 9:43 AM.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
              • May 2015

Frame is re-welded, and straightened and added tank mounts. going to do a mock up and then take it apart so I can mold in the welds and any gouges. Then I’m gonna rattlecan it satin black couple coats of clear and ready for final assembly.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                • Sep 2014

Well congrats on the quick turnaround on that debacle. Looks like you have some smoothing out of the welds to do.
                I'm really looking forward to see if you can show Dave up by getting a firm 1&1/2 threads on that springer nut.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by 47str8leg
                  Well congrats on the quick turnaround on that debacle. Looks like you have some smoothing out of the welds to do.
                  I'm really looking forward to see if you can show Dave up by getting a firm 1&1/2 threads on that springer nut.
                  Yeah thanks I’ll throw a pound of bondo on it and make it purdy. A blind retarded monkey could put that springer on better....”show up Davestune” is a ridiculously low standard to achieve

Comment

• Hoghead
                    • Jun 2015

Wow, it's a miracle! Moto Jesus saves!
                    I hear celestial choirs n' stuff, singing halleluah.

Comment

• JakeF
                      • Sep 2019

Looks worlds better for sure! Looks like he cleaned his shop up a bit since the last time I was there, too!

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

Mock up has started. Son of motor Jesus put a picture up on Instagram when he got started

they got the engine and transmission belt drive lined up they re-machine the transmission mounting plate so that the belt drive would fit with some slack to spare, did some machining to fix the fucked up front end and welding on some supports for passenger pegs if I ever want to throw some pelt on the back

Should be disassembled and ready for powder coating and paint over the weekend and may be back together in a week or so. My award-winning Panhead will rise from the ashes to become a glorious machine of the highway....fuckdavestune

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

Progress as of Thur

Modified tranny plate for a full movement, belt drive fits now, new shift pawl/springs, New cast-iron oil pump, gonna polish that tail light and put it on (Thanks Drags). Mounting tabs for passenger foot pegs and some exhaust mounting tabs are going to be welded on that should be it. Also going to have the velocity stack and bagel chromed to match the beautiful job that Dragstews did on the carburetor

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

...... ......

Comment

• hillcat
                              • Mar 2015

That's betterer.
                              I'm not sure about pairing that Limpdickie tailight with your Charger gas tank cap.

Comment

• Dragstews
                                • Sep 2010

" Limpdickie tailight "

.... Lol ....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;