Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Manifolds are so restrictive. For a few dollars more you can have this and be rid of that S&S doorstop.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by farmall; 10-18-2019, 2:07 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

That's a really nice way to have high flow numbers .... BUT
      Those mods are permanent ...

The two runner intake can revert back to a single carb mode ...
      Last edited by Dragstews; 10-18-2019, 6:22 PM.
      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• farmall
        • Apr 2013

You're right. He should own both.

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

I really like the way you think ..

Check out this Wild Chop ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	72572757_3179988548708843_1836005292479873024_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	1313640

Fella wants 23K for it .. Has a S&S 93" in it ....
          Last edited by Dragstews; 10-18-2019, 6:17 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Dragstews

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97695[/ATTACH]

Fella wants 23K for it .. Has a S&S 93" in it ....
            I really like his breather...............

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Listed the Knuck motor and trans on a few Facebook pages ....

Fella came back with this ...

Tom Minde Jørgensen: I got one of these engines and riding it for 12 years now and very happy. It’s my long distance bike.
              The cast gray iron heads on my blown Bonneville racer broke so I borrowed the ductile heads from the FHP engine and they can handle the pressure ..

Another Fella said this ....

" I have some of the original knuckle castings and 3-13/16 jugs from FHP"

He's not selling em ... I asked ..
              Last edited by Dragstews; 10-19-2019, 9:49 AM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Well Guys ... Looks like the Knuck motor and trans that I been pedaling has a new home ....

The buyer at the moment is deployed in Syria, he's from NC .... Yup he's in the service ...

Been talking with him for a few months about the deal ....
                He pulled the trigger today .. (So to speak)

He will get to see his shi .. stuff in January when he gets to come home ..
                Last edited by Dragstews; 10-21-2019, 9:04 AM.

Comment

• farmall
                  • Apr 2013

Bottom cartoonist is extremely ill informed about that multi-sided civil war. Typical American dumbfuck ignorance at play... Only Turkey has a case of the ass re: Kurds and they've been killing each other for a very long time. The US ignores PKK terrorism but it's as real as any other.

The Kurds promptly aligned with Assad based on mutual interests when the US left. (There was never going to be a Kurdistan since it would have to be carved out of nations who object and have armed forces to back that up). Iran oppose Turkey who along with Russia (Americans forget Jihadist attacks like the Beslan massacre) and the Assad government in Damascus have mutual interests in fighting ISIS/ISIL/Daesh-flavor-of-the-day. Iran also opposes the Islamic State as they are mortal religious enemies.

Confused yet?

Iran and Damascus are strategic allies. Of course the Kurds have an interest in fighting ISIS (the US didn't seduce them, it armed them and made them a credible fighting force) but they also have an interest in fighting Turkey. Turkey has a legitimate national interest in cutting off external Kurdish forces from Turkey proper (PKK, YPG etc are all versions of the same Kurdish movement) hence the buffer zone to which Iran and Damascus object. They don't object because of the Kurds, they object because they don't want an Ottoman Empire redux and Damascus still thinks it's entitled to the Syrian borders Sykes and Picot drew up.

Trump should have warned the Kurds to leave the buffer zone instead of just flippantly giving the order for the US to leave, but other than that temporary embarrassment nothing of actual value to the US is lost. Syria was never going to turn into Switzerland and no one, anywhere, has a credible end game plan let alone one where everyone toddles off peaceful and happy. That's what war exists to solve. The winners impose peace. (The US started all this shit by invading Iraq and destabilizing the region. There's nothing the US armed forces could possibly do to fix it which is why there are no proposals, from anyone, to do so.) Rojava will have to integrate with Baghdad eventually because it's landlocked and geography can't be ignored.

US policy prolongs these wars because it deliberately interferes with anyone winning. No wonder local nations with actual stakes in the game aren't interested in another US NeoCon hobby project. John Bolton is pissed but he should be in the Jihadist hall of fame for all the G.I.s his policies killed and maimed.

Of course Americans are sentimentally fascinated with the Kurds which fits with never, ever understanding war as a matter of strategy and tactics (those are too complicated) rather than cuntish emotion. All that fascination has never resulted in any practical proposals because there are none. Do like we did with the Hmong in SEA and hand out green cards if we want to rescue Kurds. They're secular, anti-Jihadist and would make fine citizens.

Never see the world in terms of cartoons. Knowledge is serious business.
                  Last edited by farmall; 10-23-2019, 4:00 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                    • Sep 2010

Aaaa Ok ...

I didn't have a big selection of cartoons to pick from ... !!

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Changed horses in the middle of the creek again...

As y'all well know I've been searching for a Air Cleaner for my 52 ....
                      Really like the look of the old Sterling Siren Covers being they was a throw back to the 30's and 40's ...

That super cool one I received is a bit to big for my chop ....
                      Tattoo's panhead looks killer with the Sterling Siren Cover air cleaner on it ... But I hate being a copy cat ....

Sooooooooo .....

This one just may be the ticket ....

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

Tattoo's panhead looks killer with the Sterling Siren Cover air cleaner on it ... But I hate being a copy cat ....

Hell Jesse, It's don't bother me....... Have at it........

But that new breather does look real nice.............

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo

But that new breather does look real nice.............
                          Trying to find the manufacturer .... Have no clue where to get one...
                          I'm thinking it would look great on the 52...
                          Still has the look of the Siren cover but with a super custom flair ...!!

Ok .....

Found the manufacturer ....
                          Speedlines Air Cleaner - Satin CSC-651

Crime Scene Choppers has been closed down for awhile ....
                          Figures, I would have the "Hots" for something that no longer exists !!!

Name:	Capture CC AF.JPG
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	1313783
                          __________________________________________________ _

Did manage to come up with one of these for the Super-B ...

Well how bout that ...
                          Got in contact with Vic at Crime Scene Choppers, he said he could make one up for me this weekend ... !!

Told him to hold off till I can get up some green....
                          (That puppy is far from what I call cheap)

Need to sell some stuff .... !!

Kinda like the Brass look too ...

Name:	DSCN1091_small.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1313787
                          Last edited by Dragstews; 10-24-2019, 5:57 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

Well Good Golly .....

Deciding on which Air Cleaner would look the best and not be in the way of the leg is like walking into a Baskin-Robbins ....

I really like the Siren cover look, but that Super-B sticks out pretty dang far, without a doubt whatever filter I install on it needs to be thin as It can get...

Don't want to run a bird defector due to no filtration ....
                            So my choices are somewhat limited ...

Here is the latest one I like ... It's thin and it looks Harley ..

After much thought, think this will be best suited for the look I'm after ....

This air cleaner is designed to bolt on to Super E, Linkert (with adapter sold separately on the web store).
                            The outer cover is styled after the HD "j-slot" knucklehead air cleaners but it's been reduced to a 5in diameter and slimmed to only 1.25in thick.
                            Machined out of 6061AL and polished to perfection. Features a washable high flow UNI air filter element.

A big plus going to this filter is, it's not that far away from what I've used to having on the scooter ..

Name:	58694214_2268653200039528_2072198897140236288_n.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1313802
                            Last edited by Dragstews; 10-25-2019, 4:11 AM.

Comment

• Hoghead
                              • Jun 2015

^^ That's class, and functional.

Got one of those cast a-bomb bird deflectors on my Pan, bolted to an S&S Super B. Guess where the fins of the bomb stick? Right into the inside of my knee....
                              Who makes this filter??

Comment

• Davestune
                                • May 2014

Well Good Golly .....

Deciding on which Air Cleaner would look the best and not be in the way of the leg is like walking into a Baskin-Robbins ....

I really like the Siren cover look, but that Super-B sticks out pretty dang far, without a doubt whatever filter I install on it needs to be thin as It can get...

Don't want to run a bird defector due to no filtration ....
                                So my choices are somewhat limited ...

Here is the latest one I like ... It's thin and it looks Harley ..

After much thought, think this will be best suited for the look I'm after ....

This air cleaner is designed to bolt on to Super E, Linkert (with adapter sold separately on the web store).
                                The outer cover is styled after the HD "j-slot" knucklehead air cleaners but it's been reduced to a 5in diameter and slimmed to only 1.25in thick.
                                Machined out of 6061AL and polished to perfection. Features a washable high flow UNI air filter element.

A big plus going to this filter is, it's not that far away from what I've used to having on the scooter ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97907[/ATTACH]
                                who sells dat air cleaner , and is it one of them micro air cleaners? i like flow brow....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;