CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 22 of 32 First ... 122021222324 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    So i ask bbq what color are you going to oaint it last night,
    His reply, Oh im going to rattle can paint it.
    Another bike screwed up...
    I can shake that can of Home Depot black paint as good as anyone....unless I use a brush for some cool texture...
    Bikes gonna be about 10lbs lighter and much faster with all that metalflake sanblasted into oblivion.

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 12-12-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

On a lighter note (To say the least ) the "Staff Sergeant" will join up with our gang of merry misfits and do a build thread on his Knuck project ..

Y'all welcome him aboard when he does, will ya .....

Last edited by Dragstews; 12-12-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    I can shake that can of Home Depot black paint as good as anyone....unless I use a brush for some cool texture...
    Bikes gonna be about 10lbs lighter and much faster with all that metalflake sanblasted into oblivion.

Again with his fuckery.
    I will paint your tins
    I'm not going to get into it I just can't handle a this barbarian anymore
    P s your a fat fuck

Get Adobe Flash player

Of course with the paint off that's a good time to stretch the frame for a 145" Twin Cam and no one can tell if you run these kool kovers:
    https://viciouscycleworks.us/Category/pancovers

A Thunderheart will let you run an S&S G for vintage koolness even Avestuneday couldn't tell from original.

Get Adobe Flash player

I stole this tank from Davestune’s shit pile and now it has been blasted clean of all his red paint with flame metal flake fuckery. Gonna hit Home Depot today they have a Xmas special on black spray paint 2 for $5 so that will give me plenty to do the tank and rear fender. Black of course....

Old tank is like 1.7 gal and this behemoth is maybe 2.5? It will be nice to have a little more range I think I could get 60 miles out of the smaller tank maybe I can get 100 out of this one. This will give me more time on the highway to hammer this pig and see what it can take.

My rear wheel covers came in too..thus turd is going to have a nice metamorphosis when I’m done with it

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 12-22-2019 at 9:02 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

BBQ, do you have to cut you own brake side in that cover?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    Ok I'll do it...... Cut what???????? LOL

Nothing will need to be cut.............

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    Instructions say itíll have to be machined for the axle spacer thatís about it

Get Adobe Flash player

Instructions say it’ll have to be machined for the axle spacer that’s about it
    You won't have to turn out very much.............

Get Adobe Flash player

Instructions say it’ll have to be machined for the axle spacer that’s about it
    Don't cut the wheel cover, cut down the axle spacer instead ...

I made one up for the rear of my scooter ...

Using a Atlas front hubcap for a Springer ...

Last edited by Dragstews; 12-23-2019 at 1:22 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I didn't have to clearance any on the Queen............

Get Adobe Flash player

On my covers thatright side one shown has the brake drum stinking out of it.

Get Adobe Flash player

man I am lost but how do you slide an axle through with no hole?

nucklhead the cover on the right has a HUGE hole in it. it is big enough for the brake drum/backing plate. picture makes it look like it is solid (right one) but it aint

Get Adobe Flash player

Darn flatman, my cancer must be affecting my eyes.

nuklhd sorry to hear that. Health issues SUCK. But yea the right pic is kinda decieving,

Get Adobe Flash player

60 degrees here in Ma today so I rode da choppa down to Motor Jesus’s shop..nice 30 mile ride the bikes been dormant for a while but kicked right over and ran superbly..gonna leave it with him for some winter mods...

I ended up trading that gas tank that I whored away from Davestune to by bro that bought my shovelhead...in return I got back the sporty tank that I had on it with the modified gas cap

Motor Jesus cut the top off of a Honda CB gas tank and blended it into the top of the sporty tank to accommodate the aftermarket NOS gas cap/gauge for a Honda that he had sitting in the shelf for like 30yrs. Lot of work but I like it a lot.

It’s got a bobber/float that hangs down and it’s damn accurate on this 2gal tank...

Motor Jesus is going to weld some tabs on the frame for it and get it mounted solidly.

Hes’s doing the rear wheel cover, yanking the back fender for stripping and re-paint and a cast iron oil pump as well...I can’t stomach the sight of a billet pump on an old motor.....

Getting some lettering done on the tank as well...my own design...stay tuned..this checkbook chopper will have a whole new look for the 2020 riding season....

Get Adobe Flash player

60 degrees here in Ma today so I rode da choppa down to Motor Jesusís shop..nice 30 mile ride the bikes been dormant for a while but kicked right over and ran superbly..gonna leave it with him for some winter mods...

I ended up trading that gas tank that I whored away from Davestune to by bro that bought my shovelhead...in return I got back the sporty tank that I had on it with the modified gas cap

Motor Jesus cut the top off of a Honda CB gas tank and blended it into the top of the sporty tank to accommodate the aftermarket NOS gas cap/gauge for a Honda that he had sitting in the shelf for like 30yrs. Lot of work but I like it a lot.

Itís got a bobber/float that hangs down and itís damn accurate on this 2gal tank...

Motor Jesus is going to weld some tabs on the frame for it and get it mounted solidly.

Hesís doing the rear wheel cover, yanking the back fender for stripping and re-paint and a cast iron oil pump as well...I canít stomach the sight of a billet pump on an old motor.....

Getting some lettering done on the tank as well...my own design...stay tuned..this checkbook chopper will have a whole new look for the 2020 riding season....
    Dave was right .
    Wheel covers and you trade away a cool tank for a tank that looks like it has a '69 charger gas cap on it ( can it get big enough ? ) ?
    You are gay.
    ...and not just a little either.
    A whole lotta gay.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Dave was right .
    Wheel covers and you trade away a cool tank for a tank that looks like it has a '69 charger gas cap on it ( can it get big enough ? ) ?
    You are gay.
    A whole lotta gay.

Jeeezus that was kinda harsh bruh....And entirely inappropriate casting these aspersions on me the king of all heteros.

The bike was decent enough as it was but I am taking my ďaward-winning PanheadĒ to an entirely new level and when Iím done it will be

Just like the previous bike that I whored away from Davestune I will transform it into its true glory and receive a chorus of accolades from all that stop to adore itís majestic beauty as visualized by the BBQ biker

The rear wheel covers going to look Bitchin and any fucking dweeb can run a Mustang tank but not everyone has a cool looking sportster tank with a Dodge charger-ish looking locking gas cap with fuel gauge by the way....The BBQ biker instinctively knows that after hammering this pig for 60 miles I better go find a gas station but I also get visual confirmation by glancing down at my super rare as hell custom one off worthy of building an entire bike around custom locking gas gauge cap with apparently Mopar DNA

The bikes going to be so much faster now after losing about 10 pounds of metal flake & flame...The bike is going to be blacker than night itself....

And wait till you see my tank art itís going be mind blowing....

Get Adobe Flash player

You are gay.
    A whole lotta gay.
    With a few tasteful mods he'll be slaying boipussy like his Massbro John Geoghan with a bucket of roofies. Gender is in the eye of the beholder!

It'll be good practice for when he cleans whatisname out of those excess Knuckleheads. I always liked Honda Shadows and that is clearly progress. Needs an exhaust tho and this classic set would be easy to mod with some auto store flex pipe and flux core wire. Dare to be different!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBQpipes.jpg  

Share This