• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jujutek
    • Jun 2016

JayBreak Quad Caliper rebuilt kits?

Hi Y'all,

Need some help here.

Trying to rebuild a couple of perfect looking JayBrake Quad Rear Calipers (PN: J-304-42). I got a hold of Supertrapp (who own JayBrake now) and they say all JayBrake products are discontinued. So are these things paper weights now? Opened both up and all is mechanically + aesthetically great with the exception of the seal rings.

Any clues on alternatives to run these badboys?

thanks,
    nz
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Post pics of them apart and measure piston diameter. The seals likely match some stock part.

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

" Default >>> READ THIS!!!! Before posting a thread <<<>>> DO NOT post questions!!! <<<
      Hey man!

You have a question and want to post a thread because you don't know how to do something?

That's cool. We don't mind, just do us a solid and hit "Back" on your browser and ask it in the correct forum. This is like chopper school and the students don't get to lead the class.

Is that an apt example? Who knows, but you take my meaning.

*** NO. SERIOUSLY... STOP POSTING QUESTIONS IN HERE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY EFFING STUPID. LIKE, THE KIND OF STUPID THAT EATS YOUR OWN POO TO SEE HOW IT TASTES. *** "

Not all that sure, but I think your thread was posted in the wrong forum .. ??
      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

This is posted in the wrong place - not tech.

Did you look anywhere else?

Lots online at other locations; first one I saw:

If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

If you buy that rebuild kit remember to measure the ID, OD, and thickness of the parts before installation and write them down for the future. Notes are free and can come in veryfucking handy years later.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;