Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tater66
    • Mar 2019

Pictures, measurements, specs, carb info and model. Come on man, look it up. Buy a handful for later. W&W couldnt have made it easier. Only problem is they only list "their" part numbers, not Barnett numbers.

Comment

• scottiemcdoogle
      • Aug 2018

I ended up going to Oreily’s and getting a cable stop like farmall suggested.

My throttle tube is made for the push in style I guess, I found that barrel adjuster that I thought I lost and it’s not threaded. I’ll tap that for 5/16-18 and I should be rolling.

Sorry for the retarded questions but this is basically my first bike. I learned to ride on a Honda Shadow a couple years ago but I never messed with anything. I didn’t even know what an ironhead was when I bought this bike so yeah, sorry for the stupid questions.

Comment

• JBinNC
        • Dec 2018

There are no stupid questions (but there are stupid answers). It is very difficult to communicate technical information without pictures (and I for one don't do pictures). We are all probably lucky that this information on these forums can be shared as well as it is. Keep asking the questions and answers will be forthcoming.

You will find that an ironhead is a notorious money pit, but they are cool, and a good one is fast enough to embarrass many a big twin.

Jim

Comment

• KevinN
          • May 2014

Originally posted by scottiemcdoogle
          Would the housing that came with the dyna cable not work?

If something breaks on the road I want to be able to fix it without having to special order each piece individually.
          It would but I just had this one available. I have lots of stock HD cables laying around and I always try them first.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;