CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

What's ruffling your feathers today?
    updrafts

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    updrafts
    That's the smoke Trump is blowing up your ass.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGregersen View Post
    My wife is nagging me about me playing too much in here . We recently moved from Zurich to New York and now I'm sad about me leaving my home. The only thing that helps is my BMW R90S and that website. What should I tell her?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beemer.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	94031

This your wife and R90S? Tell her nothing , bend her over the beemer and spank her ass. Then post pictures on here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    That's the smoke Trump is blowing up your ass.
    give it a rest

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    give it a rest
    Why?
    You would have to post in a section other than Junkpile for me to do that.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    Why?
    You would have to post in a section other than Junkpile for me to do that.
    Hell that's all he knows.....

Get Adobe Flash player

BBQ got me real good today, had me doing headflips, im going to kill him

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Andrew Cuomo

This piece of shit , over the last 3 days , signed two bills into law that are a Nazi liberals wet dream.

1) Parents can no longer opt out of immunization due to religious beliefs.
    The N.Y. is forcing needles into children's arms against a parents wishes of what they believe is best for their children. Immunizations that are under scrutiny for causing autism.

Why ?
    A recent measles outbreak.
    Maybe there is a correlation between that and the turburculosis outbreak that the illegal aliens brought back into the country with them .

2) Drivers licenses for illegal aliens that allow them to get jobs and vote easier.
    He's certainly outdone his father at being a piece of shit.
    Didn't think that was possible.
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 06-18-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't understand the license thing, that just does not make sense.

The immunizations however is another thing. I grew up with a kid on my block who had polio, that scourge is now eliminated due to vaccinations. Many people my age are now suffering from Shingles as a result of having had Chicken Pox as a kid, again today that is preventable. Now a couple of things, 1) the link between immunizations and Autism has been shown to be false, repeatedly, that really is fake news, 2) it is called the common good, one person's weird ass believes do not supersede the health of millions.

Try to do some research with reputable sources before spouting this crap. If you want to live like a third world country, please move on out.

Get Adobe Flash player

^^ Woohoo! Bitch slap!

And just so you don't add flippant limeys to your list, gotta admit this whole medicine thing is 99% good. Weird-ass religious beliefs shouldn't allow kids to suffer.

What pissed me off today? People who say, 'you didn't ride in today cos it's raining?'

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    ^^ Woohoo! Bitch slap!

And just so you don't add flippant limeys to your list, gotta admit this whole medicine thing is 99% good. Weird-ass religious beliefs shouldn't allow kids to suffer.

What pissed me off today? People who say, 'you didn't ride in today cos it's raining?'
    HH, You get a pass, any people who can eat black pudding and scotch eggs are probably tougher then any of the bugs we get here in the ol' USofA, lol.

Get Adobe Flash player

oh yes...local store sells the Fireball Scotch egg- the fried coating include chilli flakes! Breakfast of Champions (and also of those unpopular with their colleagues )

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    I don't understand the license thing, that just does not make sense.
    Like it or not, the undocumented are here. And like it or not, they're going to drive. It would be difficult to prevent it. But if you make them get driver's licences, you'll at least know that they passed the test. Also, I don't know how it is in New York, but some states are pretty strict about having insurance. Michigan, for instance, requires you to show proof of insurance to register a car or renew your registration or driver's licence, and every time you get stopped. I'd rather share the road with people who have passed the test and are more likely to have insurance. As for voting, most states have some mechanism in place to prevent non-citizens from voting. If it were happening in large numbers, people would be getting caught.

And, just as an aside. Only citizens are allowed to vote in Federal elections. There are a few jurisdictions in Maryland where non-citizens are allowed to vote in local elections. And starting in 2020 non-citizens, including undocumented, who have children enrolled in San Francisco public schools will be allowed to vote for school board members.

Get Adobe Flash player

Good points MOTher had not considered insurance!

Get Adobe Flash player

Do you have any idea how many immunizations the give wants you to allow them to give a child before they are school age ?
    I believe it is somewhere around 25-27 if I remember correctly from my own children.
    That's an awful lot of chemical bombardment to a young child's system . Still think there is no chance of their tiny brains being altered by that ?
    Don't buy it for a second .
    We got them some, but not all. Especially when they group 3 together at the same time. I wonder if the Obama administration made sure all those 15,000 illegals John Kerry bought up from south of the boarder and distributed throughout the U.S.and forced our schools to take them , provide translaters for them , free of charge on the local schoo districts , checked all their medical backgrounds and made sure they had all those children's immunizations up to date with what they were missing before they could attend.
    Nah, N.Y's sudden measles outbreak in the schools couldn't possibly be for that reason.

Religious beliefs aside , that's a nasty dangerous precedent that NYS just set. Wonder what else they can force down our throats against a parents will ?
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 06-18-2019 at 2:52 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Here is the immunization chart from the CDC, which of these diseases would you be OK with your child getting?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul....html#birth-15

Get Adobe Flash player

Do you have children ?

Get Adobe Flash player

4 grown children and one grandchild, my youngest daughter is a board certified Occupational Therapist and my SIL is a general practice and emergency care MD.

This is one area where I believe the internet has done great damage by propagating unfounded rumors at a global scale. When I was young they called women who did this gossipers, however the range of their damage was usually within the community they lived in. But now any idiot can get on line and call themselves an expert. Unfortunately much of humanity tends to listen to the loudest and most charismatic voice they hear.

Science is not infallible, but those who practice it, particularly those who dedicate their lives to curing childhood diseases, are trying to make life better and less risky. And those so called antivaxer experts tend to be at the fringe of medicine, that is when they are actually even accredited.

Look when you get to 80-90% of the profession saying this is a good thing, how can you trust your children's well being to some hack who is bucking the, observed and recorded prevailing science. This is not like psychology where so little is known, this is basic biology where we humans actually do know quite a bit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MOTher View Post
    Like it or not, the undocumented are here. And like it or not, they're going to drive. It would be difficult to prevent it. But if you make them get driver's licences, you'll at least know that they passed the test. Also, I don't know how it is in New York, but some states are pretty strict about having insurance. Michigan, for instance, requires you to show proof of insurance to register a car or renew your registration or driver's licence, and every time you get stopped. I'd rather share the road with people who have passed the test and are more likely to have insurance. As for voting, most states have some mechanism in place to prevent non-citizens from voting. If it were happening in large numbers, people would be getting caught.

And, just as an aside. Only citizens are allowed to vote in Federal elections. There are a few jurisdictions in Maryland where non-citizens are allowed to vote in local elections. And starting in 2020 non-citizens, including undocumented, who have children enrolled in San Francisco public schools will be allowed to vote for school board members.
    Here's a wake up call straight from the horses mouth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2214.JPG  

Get Adobe Flash player

47str8leg, given the circumstances, undocumented already here and driving, what solution would you offer? Here's one: It was part of a bill passed by the House and blocked in the Senate, HB1 I think. Make it so when a citizen turns 18, they automatically become a registered voter. If they don't want to be, they have to opt out. Here's my add on. Make it that way for life. Social Security would notify the board of elections when a registered voter dies. Law enforcement would notify if a registered voter became disenfranchised. New citizens automatically become registered voters with their citizenship. This kinda makes things like motor-voter registrations unnecessary, and makes it harder for non citizens to get registered.

Share This