• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbqbiker
    • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
    aw crap.
    Thanks for the update post.
    LAKELAND, FL – After losing its long-running Rhinebeck Grand National Meet in the Hudson Valley, the Antique Motorcycle Club of America has now announced plans for a new National Meet in central New York. The meet will be held July 5-7 and will be staged by the club’s Empire Chapter.

Keith Kizer, executive director of the AMCA, said today that the meet will be staged at the fairgrounds in Trumansburg, NY and can “hold up to 330 swap meet spaces.” He added that the Empire Chapter wants the meet to take more of a family-oriented approach than other shows with wine tours and other activities for spouses and kids. “They’re focused on that,” he said.

LAKELAND, FL – After losing its long-running Rhinebeck Grand National Meet in the Hudson Valley, the Antique Motorcycle Club of America has now announced plans for a new National Meet in central New York. The meet will be held July 5-7 and will be staged by the club’s Empire Chapter. Keith Kizer, executive director of …

Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Bringing the whole family sounds like not so much fun.
      Well maybe if they all went on a wine tasting tour and leave me in peace with the bikes.

Comment

• shovel625
        • Mar 2018

douche la rouche is all about the bikes

Comment

• shakeybones
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by KevinN
          Shakeybones, what part of KC is this place? I'm a KC native and get back there in the summer. I'm originally from Raytown but stay with my brother on the kansas side around 135th and State Line.
          Hickory Union Moto
          10 South james Street
          Kansas City, KS

Its in the west bottoms district. Huge moped rally this weekend at the shop. It is 100% as ridiculous as it sounds.

Comment

• bobberadam
            • Jan 2011

I have not personally been to this place but they are doing a lot of neat stuff for the motorcycle community in Portland. I have a few friends who have lead classes there. It seems that once a month they have a class to teach people about different aspects of building/maintaining a motorcycle. This weekend (i think) is introduction to welding. I really should head down there. they are also starting swap meets, tomorrow is the first one.

Comment

• rene53catalina
              • Sep 2013

the rogues are great , they started out as a group of friends , been to their choppershow a couple of times . all kinds of clubs are there on those days but only on invitation , i believe they are angels affiliated , they are a great bunch of people

Comment

• Rubman
                • Dec 2011

El Forastero MC.

Comment

• brownie4412
                  • May 2018

I got a frame off a guy down in Alabama and he kept talking about this place in Birmingham called the dojo. I guess it’s a shared garage? I ended up going down there to buy a shirt, wasn’t in the place very long but Jesus tits was it awesome. We need something like that in Ohio.

Comment

• FlipFlopSFFS
                    • Jul 2015

There are quite a few, but generally not flying MC or a 3 piece. When you start claiming territory you get into politics. Ive done both the Diamond thing and what i am doing now, which is a 2 piece patch chopper club. Just about building bikes, hanging out, and having fun. They are two entirely different worlds, it just depends on what you are looking for.

Flip
                    Stumblers Chopper Club

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;