Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoodLuckCult
    • Apr 2019

threw em in the bbq and set it to 250 for 2 hours... gonna give that smokey flavor...
    Attached Files

Comment

• GoodLuckCult
      • Apr 2019

they turned out real good...
      Attached Files

Comment

• GoodLuckCult
        • Apr 2019

lessons I've learned about gylptal paint and aluminum cases...
        1. don't do any finish buffing or polishing of aluminum until they've been painted and baked. I'm gonna have to go back and clean them up again.
        2. preheat the bbq... or get a cheap stove to use. the bbq was a pain in the ass to get to stay at the right temp.
        3... more bbq sauce next time.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
          • May 2015

Your work is kind a OK I guesss and maybe you could’ve used a little more artistic flair in your application of the glyptal I would’ve done more of a pattern with it but whatever as long as you’re happy with it I guess that’s all that matters but anyway we need to see more pictures of the owner and maybe less of this bike not taking anything away from it I mean I guess it’s OK but let’s look deeper into the ownership profile thank you. Maybe there are some pictures of her modeling some lingerie or bikini shots or something like that? I find it difficult to get a hold of where this build is going without more of an overall picture. Thanks and keep up the OK work I guess as long as you’re happy

Comment

• thecarfarmer
            • Dec 2016

All I wanna' know is:

Is the OP going to be cooking any brisket?
            And, is she within a reasonable drive of Fort Smith, Arkansas?

I guess maybe I should eat breakfast before posting...

Also, I would strongly recommend checking that oil bag for leaks with water before painting. I learned how to TIG weld by putting threaded inserts in oil pans at the first garage I worked at. I quickly learned that a barely visible pinhole can make a sizable leak...

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1310116

Really digging this build; it keeps getting better and better as it goes.

Comment

• GoodLuckCult
              • Apr 2019

yeah, the oil bag is no where near complete for sure. it still need the rest of the mount tabs, oil line bungs and fill tube /cap. plus, like you say, I'll pressure/ water test the welds to ensure that they're good and finally seal/line it with either this glypal or another type of tank sealer.... thanks for following along.

Comment

• GoodLuckCult
                • Apr 2019

Started to get to work on the rebuilding the transmission.
                Attached Files

Comment

• GoodLuckCult
                  • Apr 2019

thank you for all the support. you can also follow along on Ingstagram @goodluckcult
                  Attached Files

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;