ID:	1310017Click image for larger version

Name:	20180712_130826.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1310018

Comment

• Bbqbiker
      • May 2015

You don’t even have a motor for that thing just send the whole roller my way and I will finish it hahahaha

First thing I’ll do is get rid of those stupid Star Wars tires

Comment

• hillcat
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
        First thing I’ll do is get rid of those stupid Star Wars tires
        Or you could put a motor in first but I understand.... tires looks count more.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
          • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
          Or you could put a motor in first but I understand.... tires looks count more.
          Hey I can walk and chew gum and do more than two things at once so yeah I’ve got the motor and the tire still with the fucking stickers on it ready to go.

Would you put Goodyear gator backs on your 1940s hot rod? Simply unforgivable.

Old junk equals old tires and that’s the credo that I live by.

Comment

• hillcat
            • Mar 2015

Yeah they look better but you better stay off those metal deck bridges.

Comment

• Davestune
              • May 2014

U ain't ridn it

Comment

• Davestune
                • May 2014

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                Hey I can walk and chew gum and do more than two things at once so yeah I’ve got the motor and the tire still with the fucking stickers on it ready to go.

Would you put Goodyear gator backs on your 1940s hot rod? Simply unforgivable.

Old junk equals old tires and that’s the credo that I live by.
                Broke dick motor. Who would ride a knucklehead, gimme a ironhead anyday

Comment

• Dragstews
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by hillcat
                  Yeah they look better but you better stay off those metal deck bridges.
                  Holy Moly ....

I recall way back when there was a bridge going across the Ohio River out of Louisville, Ky into Indiana ...
                  The deck looked like wire mesh ... You could see the water though it...
                  Man ... Riding on it was like riding on ice... The surface was polished to a chrome like look and any throttle up would break the tire loose and start it a spinning !!!

Only once did I take a trip on that bridge... Took a diff. bridge for the trip back home...

(I asked the locals, why it was built like that .. ?? .. They said it was for the horses, so when they took a dump, the shit would fall to the water..)
                  Last edited by Dragstews; 04-24-2019, 10:04 AM.
                  Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Davestune
                    Broke dick motor. Who would ride a knucklehead, gimme a ironhead anyday
                    They are both the same. Both are 61 cu inch OHV conversions - one is unit construction and the earlier version is not.

Comment

• Davestune
                      • May 2014

Yes i want a unit construction 61 ci ironhead oldscoolz big twin chopper bobber vtwin

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Dragstews
                        Holy Moly ....

I recall way back when there was a bridge going across the Ohio River out of Louisville, Ky into Indiana ...
                        The deck looked like wire mesh ... You could see the water though it...
                        Man ... Riding on it was like riding on ice... The surface was polished to a chrome like look and any throttle up would break the tire loose and start it a spinning !!!

Only once did I take a trip on that bridge... Took a diff. bridge for the trip back home...

(I asked the locals, why it was built like that .. ?? .. They said it was for the horses, so when they took a dump, the shit would fall to the water..)
                        The bridge leading into downtown Chicago from the west was called the "Steel Bridge" and looked just like the one in your picture. What made it really special is that it is a draw bridge as it crosses the Chicago river which is the main way for boaters to get onto Lake Michigan. Even on the Ultra it was a pucker up moment when you crossed it, on the '56 with the skinny front it was taking your life in your own hands.

A few years back they finally rebuilt it and put in a "normal" asphalt finish

Comment

• Davestune
                          • May 2014

i rode on a bunch of them bridges, they sux

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                            • Oct 2016

So my son-in-law is OK with my grandson riding with me as long as he wears a helmet. Figured I would get a 1/2 helmet for myself when I ride with him or scoot up to Wisconsin. Found a cycle shop near work and stopped in, saw an interesting poster.

"Speed has never killed anyone.... suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets ya"

Comment

• Tattooo
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                              "Speed has never killed anyone.... suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets ya"

Hell here lately the fuckers on there cell phones are the ones doing the damage running over people........ Texting and driving....

Put down your cell phones people......

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Davestune
                                Yes i want a unit construction 61 ci ironhead oldscoolz big twin chopper bobber vtwin
                                You were doing fine and then your inner Rub came out. Put the Rub back in the bottle boss and get on that UnitKnuckleLife train

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;