CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Test

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    U ain't ridn it

  2. #22
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Hey I can walk and chew gum and do more than two things at once so yeah Iíve got the motor and the tire still with the fucking stickers on it ready to go.



    Would you put Goodyear gator backs on your 1940s hot rod? Simply unforgivable.

    Old junk equals old tires and thatís the credo that I live by.
    Broke dick motor. Who would ride a knucklehead, gimme a ironhead anyday

  3. #23
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    Yeah they look better but you better stay off those metal deck bridges.
    Holy Moly ....

    I recall way back when there was a bridge going across the Ohio River out of Louisville, Ky into Indiana ...
    The deck looked like wire mesh ... You could see the water though it...
    Man ... Riding on it was like riding on ice... The surface was polished to a chrome like look and any throttle up would break the tire loose and start it a spinning !!!

    Only once did I take a trip on that bridge... Took a diff. bridge for the trip back home...



    (I asked the locals, why it was built like that .. ?? .. They said it was for the horses, so when they took a dump, the shit would fall to the water..)
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-24-2019 at 10:04 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    Broke dick motor. Who would ride a knucklehead, gimme a ironhead anyday
    They are both the same. Both are 61 cu inch OHV conversions - one is unit construction and the earlier version is not.

  5. #25
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    Yes i want a unit construction 61 ci ironhead oldscoolz big twin chopper bobber vtwin

  6. #26
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Holy Moly ....

    I recall way back when there was a bridge going across the Ohio River out of Louisville, Ky into Indiana ...
    The deck looked like wire mesh ... You could see the water though it...
    Man ... Riding on it was like riding on ice... The surface was polished to a chrome like look and any throttle up would break the tire loose and start it a spinning !!!

    Only once did I take a trip on that bridge... Took a diff. bridge for the trip back home...



    (I asked the locals, why it was built like that .. ?? .. They said it was for the horses, so when they took a dump, the shit would fall to the water..)
    The bridge leading into downtown Chicago from the west was called the "Steel Bridge" and looked just like the one in your picture. What made it really special is that it is a draw bridge as it crosses the Chicago river which is the main way for boaters to get onto Lake Michigan. Even on the Ultra it was a pucker up moment when you crossed it, on the '56 with the skinny front it was taking your life in your own hands.

    A few years back they finally rebuilt it and put in a "normal" asphalt finish

  7. #27
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    i rode on a bunch of them bridges, they sux

  8. #28
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    So my son-in-law is OK with my grandson riding with me as long as he wears a helmet. Figured I would get a 1/2 helmet for myself when I ride with him or scoot up to Wisconsin. Found a cycle shop near work and stopped in, saw an interesting poster.

    "Speed has never killed anyone.... suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets ya"

  9. #29
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    "Speed has never killed anyone.... suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets ya"

    Hell here lately the fuckers on there cell phones are the ones doing the damage running over people........ Texting and driving....

    Put down your cell phones people......

  10. #30
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    Yes i want a unit construction 61 ci ironhead oldscoolz big twin chopper bobber vtwin
    You were doing fine and then your inner Rub came out. Put the Rub back in the bottle boss and get on that UnitKnuckleLife train

  11. #31
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    When you sign my paycheck. Sure

  12. #32
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,086

    Default

    I can find you a market for the company truck .... Lol ..

    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-25-2019 at 1:40 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    lol Drag, dude we fight scream yell, I get punished every day, just got home now, fuck work, but im greedy with prevailing wage

  14. #34
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davestune View Post
    lol Drag, dude we fight scream yell, I get punished every day, just got home now, fuck work, but im greedy with prevailing wage
    Prevailing wage? You mean prevailing welfare. The taxpayers of Massachusetts get fucked to pay you a ridiculous amount of money to sit in your truck and jerk off.

    We going to Oley brah? Spend sum o’ that welfare $$$

  15. #35
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Prevailing wage? You mean prevailing welfare. The taxpayers of Massachusetts get fucked to pay you a ridiculous amount of money to sit in your truck and jerk off.

    We going to Oley brah? Spend sum o’ that welfare $$$
    but my dollars, im broke fuck oled id only buy more of those old knuckleheads cause i cant afford Ironhead "

  16. #36
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,528

    Default

    Upgrade your old Knuck cases to this instead. I'm sure Dragstews could sort it out for a modest fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do this.jpg  

  17. #37
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,097

    Default

    ^^^^^ Now that's bad ass.....^^^^^^^

  18. #38
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Upgrade your old Knuck cases to this instead. I'm sure Dragstews could sort it out for a modest fee.
    Is that one of them their unitary ironheads people been talkiní boutí ?? Word on the street is that it would take a couple pallets of them their unitary motors to equal one of them their knuckle face motors

  19. #39
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,528

    Default

    It's 2000cc so it probably moves OK. Have some Vardhalla:

    http://rigidhips.blogspot.com/2011/1...knuckster.html

  20. #40
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Upgrade your old Knuck cases to this instead. I'm sure Dragstews could sort it out for a modest fee.
    Gimmie, i want it

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in