• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoomBuggy
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Luky
    Can we see a photo?
    Here is a pic & the link to my build thread
    A few months back I was lucky enough to find a very complete 1956 Panhead showbike. This bike had been built back in 1969 from bits and pieces of many different Harleys of the day. The heart is a '56 Panhead motor with 4speed. The frame is a vintage era wishbone w/mechanical brake that has been shaved and molded. Front end

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1297 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	321.9 KB
ID:	1309773

Comment

• Davestune
      • May 2014

Doom, Your bike is stunning, I really like it, I love the paint really well thought out bike to ride
      May I have it please,

Comment

• hillcat
        • Mar 2015

I'd buy a raffle ticket for it. The thing is sweet!
        I would like to see a crazy/wilder front end on it but... kinda nit-pickin' now.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
          • Oct 2016

Thanks Gents,

Still need to find a set of handlebars I like but she is pretty close to where I want her.

@Hillcat, I toyed with the idea of a long bike, but decided to stay with this as the plan is to move into the mountains and I wanted a bike that would work with me in the twisties. Plus this is the front end that came with the bike so the price was right, lol.

Having said that it does feel and look a little light for the size of the motor. I did a springer on the last Pan, hated the pogo it would throw at me at times when I really could've done without it. Did 8" over with a rake on the Sportster, which I liked a lot, so this is just something different for me. I could see going to like a 2" over wide glide, but only with dual disks, otherwise this one is fine for the moment.

-DB

Oh and the first $45,000 gets it.......anyone.......anyone......guess not, lol.
          Last edited by DoomBuggy; 04-13-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Fetch
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
            Oh and the first $45,000 gets it.......anyone.......anyone......guess not, lol.
            Nice scoot....I guess $5K & 2 shoe boxes of Green Stamps isn't gonna get it, huh?

Comment

• DoomBuggy
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Fetch
              Nice scoot....I guess $5K & 2 shoe boxes of Green Stamps isn't gonna get it, huh?
              So tempting....but, I think I will pass this time....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;