Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hubbard
    • Dec 2010

I did relist it after I thought I deleted the first one. Same guy bought it again. After much fuckin with ebay, they sent me an email sayin their new policy is wait 21 days to get your funds. So I sent the thing on and now I'll wait 21 to refund his 2nd payment. It has got to be a feminine person that fucks this simple shit up.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Hubbard
      I did relist it after I thought I deleted the first one. Same guy bought it again. After much fuckin with ebay, they sent me an email sayin their new policy is wait 21 days to get your funds. So I sent the thing on and now I'll wait 21 to refund his 2nd payment. It has got to be a feminine person that fucks this simple shit up.
      You do know you can block people from bidding on your items right????

Comment

• Hubbard
        • Dec 2010

I honestly don't think this fella was a crook. I'm going to put this on ebay and my inability to speak another dialect. If they would have simply sent an email explaining the new rules there would not have been any problem. That and me havin a head made out of carbide.

Comment

• Davestune
          • May 2014

Fuck PayPal

Comment

• Geinastar
            • Mar 2024

No

Comment

• hillcat
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Geinastar
              No
              I'm seeing a new "troll technique" on here lately of trolls putting in a few posts before spamming to look like real members.
              Check this fool, Geinastar's, previous posts and see an example of this trolling method.

Comment

• Hubbard
                • Dec 2010

fuck people that can't speak american english

Comment

• Davestune
                  • May 2014

So is paypal gone from ebay, if so what is ebay using now, i hate pay pal ,need to cancel my account with them

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Davestune
                    So is paypal gone from ebay, if so what is ebay using now, i hate pay pal ,need to cancel my account with them

They aren't gone yet but I think the beginning of 2020...... Ebay will have there own payment service by then....

Comment

• Davestune
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by Tattooo
                      They aren't gone yet but I think the beginning of 2020...... Ebay will have there own payment service by then....
                      and I have my payment service, my credit card LOL. I sold something and they told me I had to wait for my money, who does that shit.

Comment

• joshua13
                        • Mar 2020

If you have any issue with paypal you can contact them here
                        cat ninja

Comment

• Hoghead
                          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
                          I hear this is happening. Apparently , it's not related to the Ebay-Paypal Soros fuckery of 2015, directly, but is meant to give customers choice, and lower costs....

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Hoghead
                            I hear this is happening. Apparently , it's not related to the Ebay-Paypal Soros fuckery of 2015, directly, but is meant to give customers choice, and lower costs....
                            I sure as hell hope so.....................

Comment

• Qushiniel
                              • Mar 2024

So, eBay sellers can no longer use PayPal according to the new terms, and it sucks. I've been using this system for 4 years in a row to sell different products, and they made me pretty mad with their new terms. Now I have to learn how to use other payment systems (their features in particular). Was it a necessary decision? I don't know, but let's hope eBay gonna adopt smth worthy instead. At least, my customers can still use the china post tracking number if they want. But I won't wonder if eBay will ban this possibility too.

Comment

• ExplodingCoffinEmporium
                                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Qushiniel
                                So, eBay sellers can no longer use PayPal according to the new terms, and it sucks. I've been using this system for 4 years in a row to sell different products, and they made me pretty mad with their new terms. Now I have to learn how to use other payment systems (their features in particular). Was it a necessary decision? I don't know, but let's hope eBay gonna adopt smth worthy instead. At least, my customers can still use the china post tracking number if they want. But I won't wonder if eBay will ban this possibility too.
                                Pros and cons, PayPal has been playing way too fucking loose with Chinese fraud and frankly EBay is getting tired of being the middleman and resolver of those issues. I helped run a pretty decent sized used classic auto parts eBay store out of my shop for almost a decade, like 50-75k a year which I guess isn’t small potatoes in my mind, and personally I never had any issues with PayPal on the seller end. As a buyer I have run into a few headaches over the years through EBay based on fraudulent listings and PayPal was never fucking helpful about it until I spent more than an unnecessary amount of time and energy fighting it.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;