Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 86sportster
    • Feb 2018

Any outlaws left out there!?

( not specifically patched) what I mean is there any outlaws / 1%ers out there anymore that are not in a club just people who don't give a fuck about the rules laws not necessarily evil people but people like myself who do what they want and don't care what people think people who ride fast loud illegal bikes smoke what they want live were they want get rowdy as fuck all around outcast outlaw who live by there own rules or is it over did it die in the 60s 70s and 80s is everyone a pussy now I can't be the last one were are my brothers at everyone I know is a bitch
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

All that stuff is normal conduct since the 1970s. What rules? What laws? Nobody really cares what ya do anymore which is a good thing.

Sounds like ya need a road trip. Hit events across the country and enjoy.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
      • Oct 2016

After I got out of the Army and my 1st marriage fell apart there was a point in time, during the 70's and early 80's when I lived what I guess you would consider the outlaw life. Made my money working on cars and bikes and playing in bands, partied all night, went on road trips whenever it suited me, etc. It is part of my life I would never want to change .

Then I got married again, ended up with a passel of kids, and decided to at least try to live a "straight life". It has worked out for me and I did not have to compromise my principals, just had to learn to play their game.

Now as I approach retirement I plan to reacquaint myself with the joys of living free!

Comment

• datadavid
        • Oct 2014

Yup sounds like pretty normal behaviour nowadays.
        Its hard to be an outlaw in sweden since all those immigrant murder mobs started arriving in big numbers and killing the competition with headshots from the back. People are fucking scared and its time to step up and mutilate those fucking assholes so bad they need to think twice about coming here. We are a peace damaged people. Man, what one thousand battle hardened yankees could achieve here.

Comment

• datadavid
          • Oct 2014

And the amount of blonde pussy hairs you would have to pick from your teeth. Like grains of sand, or stars in the sky.

Comment

• 86sportster
            • Feb 2018

I have I left when I was 19 rode to California and back and I rode to sturgis 2018 nothing but pussies if you blink you get thrown in jail now a days I didn't meet anyone out there roughing it but people who were 60 and up I'm 22 kids my age are bitches

Comment

• JBinNC
              • Dec 2018

Hard to address this. Most of the older men who lived this life are long dead. Others have calmed down, got married, settled down. I have met several old time outlaws. You would never know it with most. Many times, I've been clued in later, in private, by people who knew these guys back when. Some will tell you their stories (some of the more innocent stories anyway). These men are good to know, if you stay around motorcycles and keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut you will make their acquaintance too. I don't know what you younger guys are doing, I don't get out as much as I used to.

Jim

Comment

• hillcat
                • Mar 2015

I'm gonna give a little advice.
                If you meet any keep your mouth shut, try not to show how tough you are, or your bike knowledge.

Comment

• farmall
                  • Apr 2013

if you blink you get thrown in jail now a days
                  I've blinked quite a bit over the years and didn't get incarcerated, but I never felt compelled to act retarded. There's no life today be "outcast" from unless you start out Amish or Mormon then go out of your way to be a dick instead of just leaving. There's nothing left to rebel against. Why should anyone else give a shit what you do? Jail is a mark of being stupid, not an accomplishment.

If you want adventures take action to find them. They ain't coming to you. If you're tired of where you live, find a gig then escape. It used to be expected young men would GTFO and see the world. Get skilled then get PAID to roam. That just happens to fit the modern workforce. If ya want to travel and hang with a bunch of hard partiers, learn pipe welding. The construction industry has more than enough rowdy drunks to keep anyone into that happy.

The world is full of interesting shit to do with your life. It's no one else's fault if you don't find it.

Comment

• 86sportster
                    • Feb 2018

So there's always gonna be confusion with wording I understand what you guys are saying the whole getting thrown in jail what I mean by that now a days if you drink two beers and drive your a criminal all property is posted if you step foot your arrested for trespassing if you do a burnout or drag race your arrested if there's a party its busted in 10 minutes what I'm saying is society is changing your not aloud to have fun they want everyone to be cookie cutter pussies if you stray a hair your arrested you could run from the cops drag race drink 2 beers at 16 and drive and you didn't get a DUI so the outlaws your saying are still out there are 60 year old + men that are from that era but the new generation is tame because they have to be if you do what people did back then for fun you would be thrown in jail now kids my age I'm 22 go to bed at 9pm on Friday because if they go out they will get a DUI if you fight someone in the parking lot now you go to jail its not the same so what I'm saying is it dying in 50 years will this generation never get rowdy at all because its impossible will the outlaw life die is it dead already because the new generation is too scared too do anything being an outlaw or 1% is not a patch on your vest or because you do really bad shit its is a lifestyle your going to do what you want if it benefits you or you wanna do it regardless of the law doesn't always mean murder or things of that nature it is the simple fact that you are not protected by the law because you do not follow it that is what being an outlaw is so is that dead with the new generation because of society

Comment

• Hoghead
                      • Jun 2015

Fuck! I follow you man, but it'll help me if you use some punctuation. You are right in that life is stiflingly complicated nowadays, over regulated too. Too many cameras on you, too much spying on you via all the tech people 'can't do without' (phones, internet). But you know what? My nephew and his buddies are doing the wild thing, even in the UK. Use a vpn, fuck using a smart phone. There's so few cops on the roads of the UK it's a free-for-all. It's different now, but it ain't dead.

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
                        • Apr 2010

Hilarious

Originally posted by 86sportster
                        ( not specifically patched) what I mean is there any outlaws / 1%ers out there anymore that are not in a club just people who don't give a fuck about the rules laws not necessarily evil people but people like myself who do what they want and don't care what people think people who ride fast loud illegal bikes smoke what they want live were they want get rowdy as fuck all around outcast outlaw who live by there own rules or is it over did it die in the 60s 70s and 80s is everyone a pussy now I can't be the last one were are my brothers at everyone I know is a bitch
                        Really, what a question.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nanonevol
                          • Feb 2017

Click image for larger version

Name:	TEXT_Punctuation_we_dont_need_no_stinking__Sho_300x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	1309461

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Nanonevol
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]92472[/ATTACH]
                            Ever wonder why I use so many????????? LOL,,,,,

Comment

• RedHerring
                              • Feb 2018

Might want to look into moving to Humboldt county CA. You'll learn quick about the outlaw lifestyle.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;