CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Pliers View Post
    Its Friday, and after 9pm. Shouldnt you be in your jammies asleep by now son?
    There it is

Quote Originally Posted by 86sportster View Post
    Punctuation who gives a fuck lol but I'm gonna stop because a lot of you guys are obviously being keyboard warriors you have no clue my past or present and my background and what I do and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything so cool thread and feedback I can tell this form is full of shit starters just hope you never actually find me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BRTky.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	92490

Get Adobe Flash player

10 bux sez he rides one of them electric choppers. With a ten foot cord

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	92493

Read this, you may learn something.

Get Adobe Flash player

One percenters don't get their code from a book. If you're so awesome go patch with a serious established club and prove it. You can't be one without being one. There's no "lone wolf" (to use a popular but very gay term) option.

Children who think they know what they don't are hilarious. Now fuck off since you're clearly unhappy with adult bikers answering your question. If you were a real biker you'd never have asked it or needed to in the first fucking place because you'd be out doing biker shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    One percenters don't get their code from a book. If you're so awesome go patch with a serious established club and prove it. You can't be one without being one. There's no "lone wolf" (to use a popular but very gay term) option.

Children who think they know what they don't are hilarious. Now fuck off since you're clearly unhappy with adult bikers answering your question. If you were a real biker you'd never have asked it or needed to in the first fucking place because you'd be out doing biker shit.
    Yup, that is truth. I wasn't a 1%er back in the 70's and 80's, but I knew a lot of them, rode with them. Knew enough to shut up and learn, knew enough not to be around when the shit was going south. Had fun, got out when I needed to. Been sober and drug free since 84. No more lawyers, sold my scooters (Indians and Harleys) in 85.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fBrilliant View Post
    Yup, that is truth. I wasn't a 1%er back in the 70's and 80's, but I knew a lot of them, rode with them. Knew enough to shut up and learn, knew enough not to be around when the shit was going south. Had fun, got out when I needed to. Been sober and drug free since 84. No more lawyers, sold my scooters (Indians and Harleys) in 85.
    Geez that must really suck

Get Adobe Flash player

Nope, Better than ever. I have had a great career, raised a great family, own a lot of paid for things. Just a year or two from retiring comfortably. I took a break from scooters (30 years), but now I have two Softails 06 and 08, four Ironheads 69,74, 77 and 82 and an 82 Kawasaki GPz550. I still don't drink or do hard drugs, but I do enjoy my business trips to Colorado. I have a nice boat and a house on the gulf coast to go to on weekends.

No, can't say it sucks not being a loser like I was. I can see how some people would think it isn't fun, but I can be just as much of an asshole sober as I could drunk, so...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post

I know that! I suggested reading it so this kid can learn what punctuation is.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fBrilliant View Post
    Nope, Better than ever. I have had a great career, raised a great family, own a lot of paid for things. Just a year or two from retiring comfortably. I took a break from scooters (30 years), but now I have two Softails 06 and 08, four Ironheads 69,74, 77 and 82 and an 82 Kawasaki GPz550. I still don't drink or do hard drugs, but I do enjoy my business trips to Colorado. I have a nice boat and a house on the gulf coast to go to on weekends.

No, can't say it sucks not being a loser like I was. I can see how some people would think it isn't fun, but I can be just as much of an asshole sober as I could drunk, so...
    Your post gave the impression you were scooterless. To me that would suck.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah, it kinda did sound that way fB. Glad all is good and you're not hanging' around here bikeless.

RE: 86sportster - This place is like a bar where everyone is hanging&talkin' and every now and then some guy comes busting through the door and stands with his hands on his hips and loudly spouts obnoxious bullshit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    RE: 86sportster - This place is like a bar where everyone is hanging&talkin' and every now and then some guy comes busting through the door and stands with his hands on his hips and loudly spouts obnoxious bullshit.

Yep and they expect everyone to run and hide from the bad ass that just walked in the door, and there shocked when no one does........

Get Adobe Flash player

I didnít think any post could be more retarded than my own but this one takes it to a new level. Sounds like you need to go on a match.com for wannabe be bad asses. You actually thought posting on a Motorcycle chat forum for tough guy companionship was a good idea? I mean shit you have so much going on for you you have a bad ass girls bike you smoke where you want sleep where you want swear is much is you want what the fuck I donít understand why everyone you know is a pussy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wannabes are pitiful.

Name:	KLNBP.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	92527

Get Adobe Flash player

The problem is youíll never be the person your describing. You wanna be a badass outlaw, go out into the mountains with nothing but your clothes on your back and live free of societies rules like the mountain men did. Hunt, gather, build your own shelter and do whatever you please. What you donít seem to get, is that you survive solely because of societies rules and laws, a boy like you would fall a part if not for the producers, you donít create you use, learn the difference.

Get Adobe Flash player

True outlawhood can be found in Somalia or Liberia though blending in might be difficult for OP. If you can't eat human hearts with the big dogs, stay on the porch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M

Moral and spiritual guru, scholar, gentleman and fountain of human kindness BBQ wrote:

I don’t understand why everyone you know is a pussy.
    He might be from a very close family.

Get Adobe Flash player

He may be complaining about the "Pussification of America" which is real but not sure why he thinks he's hard.
    Educate us 86sportster, what makes you tougher than the other 99%?

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    He may be complaining about the "Pussification of America" which is real but not sure why he thinks he's hard.
    Educate us 86sportster, what makes you tougher than the other 99%?
    It's certainly not his 86 sportster

Name:	FB_IMG_1554177933770.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	92578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1554177716292.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	92579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1554177747495.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	92580

Share This