CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Classic Japanese Motorcycle Show

My buddy Pete and I drove up the hill to Auburn, CA to check out the Classic Japanese Motorcycle Show held at the Gold Country Fairgrounds. The swap meet was decent enough, mostly rough rollers and dirt bikes but some gems here and there. The show had probably 50-75 bikes of all Japanese makes, full restorations, dirt bikes, enduros, choppers, cafes and full race bikes. It was a good time...check out the pics. If you want to see about a hundred high resolution pics, check out my Flickr site.

Get Adobe Flash player

Looks like it was a sweet event, thanks for sharing man. The kid on the drag bike is pretty funny

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by vonpetrol View Post
    My buddy Pete and I drove up the hill to Auburn, CA to check out the Classic Japanese Motorcycle Show held at the Gold Country Fairgrounds. The swap meet was decent enough, mostly rough rollers and dirt bikes but some gems here and there. The show had probably 50-75 bikes of all Japanese makes, full restorations, dirt bikes, enduros, choppers, cafes and full race bikes. It was a good time...check out the pics. If you want to see about a hundred high resolution pics, check out my Flickr site.

More! That bike is amazing, what's the tank from? Anyone...

Get Adobe Flash player

The front end looks killer, but they need to put some short shocks on it, and cut off the fender struts.

Get Adobe Flash player

here are a few more pics...for more information on year, make model and owner, I've got most of that information on my Flickr site

got to love that monster front drum on the little Kawi racer...according to the owner, that bike was only one of two factory 350 two-stroke racers built in '69 and the other blew up and was sent back to Japan to be refitted with a new 500 motor. This particular bike sat in a barn for 40 years before being rediscovered.

Get Adobe Flash player

There wasn't much talk of this show any where except on the Hondachopper forum. The Grass Valley Roll In was the same day and not too far from Auburn. Thanks for posting !!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

I like the mini-bike with the super swamper and the twine. Sadly, I think his gas tank holds more than mine.

Share This