Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davestune
    • May 2014

Thank you BBQ for setting me straight,
    I went full moe, larry cheese, foaming at the mouth.
    This i could not control as my anger issues make we want to stab these homos on thise hideous shit
    So is this a Old School. Bike via dumb ass sheltered life.
    Sorry i lost it but those beards and hair cuts make me nuts
    I think ill stick to my junk i buildClick image for larger version

Name:	20190316_181949.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	326.3 KB
ID:	1309259
    Attached Files

Comment

• datadavid
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Tattooo
      That's a cafe bike......... Nothing new there either..........
      Brat bikes need a rear hoop that hits the tire

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by datadavid
        Brat bikes need a rear hoop that hits the tire
        Got ya....

Comment

• Davestune
          • May 2014

A basketball hoop?

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
            TL : DR My homophobia is cover for my profound lust for men
            BBQ

it is fine. You wear leather. You enjoy the company of men. You gain power from pointing out their fashion faux pas. It's the 21st century. Eat the sausage if you want to, kehd. No one cares. Just stop filling up the junkpile with the google search folders fueling your frustration/masturbation. It's boring. Not Avon shitposting like a methhead on brake cleaner but close.
            Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 03-21-2019, 9:09 AM.

Comment

• Fetch
              • Sep 2017

"like a methhead on brake cleaner " priceless

Comment

• farmall
                • Apr 2013

It's popular because it's easy to do by discarding parts (as were bob jobs...) and affordably practical because it usually uses bikes no one wants for anything else. Brat is a descendant of 1980s pseudo-cafe conversions of the same UJMs. When you get the bike for a hundred bucks it leaves room for mods.

HDs are out of reach in most of the world. The US is the only place they are relatively cheap. Ditto vintage Britbikes which are so high elsewhere buyers export them from the US.

Comment

• Revelator
                  • Aug 2009

I dunt usually shag with bikers, But when I do I , Me go Brat style

Click image for larger version

Name:	jap babe 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	1309263

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                    BBQ

it is fine. You wear leather. You enjoy the company of men. You gain power from pointing out their fashion faux pas. It's the 21st century. Eat the sausage if you want to, kehd. No one cares. Just stop filling up the junkpile with the google search folders fueling your frustration/masturbation. It's boring. Not Avon shitposting like a methhead on brake cleaner but close.
                    Oh my God the barbecue bikers light saber of truth has gouged a nerve hey mad river you’re in one of my pictures aren’t you??? That’s awesome dude I love gay people I have lots of gay customers they love me too we’re all people but Jesus the fucking hairdo & the Beard Oil and the queer ass bike come on

Comment

• Hoghead
                      • Jun 2015

Oh my God the barbecue bikers light saber of truth has gouged a nerve hey mad river you’re in one of my pictures aren’t you??? That’s awesome dude I love gay people I have lots of gay customers they love me too we’re all people but Jesus the fucking hairdo & the Beard Oil and the queer ass bike come on
                      It is true. Even to some stuck-up limey. All this contrived male grooming is gay as fuck . I'm off to shave my head so I can't be mistaken for a fag hipster.

Comment

• Luky
                        • May 2018

To me these are all new names:

Cafe bike.
                        Rat Bike.
                        Brat Bike.
                        Bobber.
                        Steam Punk style.
                        Bonneville style bike.
                        drag bike.
                        Tracker bike.

Comment

• farmall
                          • Apr 2013

THESE are real cafe racers. https://www.rideapart.com/articles/2...e-early-years/

Rat bike was/is generally any cosmetically trashed motorcycle that's ridden (i.e. not a wreck) but there were a few, now many, who threw in extra shittiness as folk art like hanging stuffed rats off their garbage wagon. Fauxtina (faux patina) is popular because the bike supply is reduced to shit that's not worth restoring and posers (see also, "rat rods") are scraping up the last available junk. Fine with me, but not calling it what it is is bullshit.

Steampunk is using random styling elements from the past for form and not function. The artist is disconnected from knowledge of that era. Done right it can be interesting, but it's as silly or not as other folk art and if you like the original artifacts of that era you'll understand why artists divorce form from function since that function is obsolete.

Brat, see my previous post.

Bobber = ancestor of the chopper from when the mods were functional. Slowly transitioned to chopper when the folk art aspect took over in the 1960s. Term is now debased because of illiterates, but so is American "English".

Bonneville style apes simple LSR bikes.

Drag bike is a very old term for a drag racing motorcycle as drag car is for automobiles. Pick an era, image search pics.

Trackers imitate flat track race bikes, easy to do since most of the mods involve removing parts. Trackers are the most functional of all the above styles. The classic track look is the HD XR-750. Kept alive in walled garden race classes it's had a long, popular run.

The Evo Sporty dumped all the Ironhead deadweight and (except for lack of dual carbs) became a popular platform for "trackers". It's an unusual combo of functional modifications that improve on the original machines.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                            • Oct 2013

Glad my photo could help you with your “release.” Nice to know I could be there for you even vicariously.

Comment

• Davestune
                              • May 2014

Originally posted by farmall
                              THESE are real cafe racers. https://www.rideapart.com/articles/2...e-early-years/

Rat bike was/is generally any cosmetically trashed motorcycle that's ridden (i.e. not a wreck) but there were a few, now many, who threw in extra shittiness as folk art like hanging stuffed rats off their garbage wagon. Fauxtina (faux patina) is popular because the bike supply is reduced to shit that's not worth restoring and posers (see also, "rat rods") are scraping up the last available junk. Fine with me, but not calling it what it is is bullshit.

Steampunk is using random styling elements from the past for form and not function. The artist is disconnected from knowledge of that era. Done right it can be interesting, but it's as silly or not as other folk art and if you like the original artifacts of that era you'll understand why artists divorce form from function since that function is obsolete.

Brat, see my previous post.

Bobber = ancestor of the chopper from when the mods were functional. Slowly transitioned to chopper when the folk art aspect took over in the 1960s. Term is now debased because of illiterates, but so is American "English".

Bonneville style apes simple LSR bikes.

Drag bike is a very old term for a drag racing motorcycle as drag car is for automobiles. Pick an era, image search pics.

Trackers imitate flat track race bikes, easy to do since most of the mods involve removing parts. Trackers are the most functional of all the above styles. The classic track look is the HD XR-750. Kept alive in walled garden race classes it's had a long, popular run.

The Evo Sporty dumped all the Ironhead deadweight and (except for lack of dual carbs) became a popular platform for "trackers". It's an unusual combo of functional modifications that improve on the original machines.
                              Na man ,a rat bike was usually the drunk mother fuckers bike that got beat on and fucked up and anything done to keep it on the road. Good people's and biker trash alike. No cash no fix. Fuck it was the tude, actually brings back memories when i lived in cambridge.
                              Man we use to rat pack through boston getting fucked up..

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                                • May 2015

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                                Glad my photo could help you with your “release.” Nice to know I could be there for you even vicariously.
                                Thanks Bruh.... I think I have you cross referenced into 2 of my google folders... "Man Buns" & "Beard Model Motorcycle"

What do I wear when I'm rumbling up Rt100 in VT, leather or flannel??? I already own leather as you know and not really that much of a flannel wearer...especially since all the SOA wannabe douchebags made designer flannel part of their outfits. Chicks and the gender fluid wear "outfits" I wear clothes. Is there a pub in Granville?? I've ridden through there many times and theres literally nothing but a convenience store and I assume houses set back 5 miles from the road.......where are we getting a nice IPA, a Stout, or at the risk of hyperextending my pinky a nice Saison????? I think we'd have a lot of laughs! Shit...I may drag Hillcat on the way....Davestune won't go his precious Knuckle is too good for anything off Cape hahahahah

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;