Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luky
    • May 2018

Originally posted by datadavid
    Mine was revoked a year(almost ran the fucking cop over, he was nice enough despite that), and i actually didnt ride for that whole summer. Worst summer ever, completely pointless as well since i still had to take the car to work
    So actually you will remember this summer as the luckiest and most rewarding summer of your life!
    You didn't run the cop over and you still had a car to drive to work! You will look back on this as a small blip.
    Many of us the same age as you had some kind of thing that ALMOST ruined us but did not.

Comment

• FiddleFootJones
      • Nov 2014

Shift lever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181024_222723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	1308999

Name:	IMG_20181024_222707.jpg
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	1309000

Name:	IMG_20181024_222630.jpg
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	1309001

Name:	IMG_20181024_222643.jpg
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	1309002

Comment

• datadavid
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Luky
        So actually you will remember this summer as the luckiest and most rewarding summer of your life!
        You didn't run the cop over and you still had a car to drive to work! You will look back on this as a small blip.
        Many of us the same age as you had some kind of thing that ALMOST ruined us but did not.
        Hell, that was ten years ago! Havent been really that stupid since. The things a week of community service can do to you, huh?

Comment

• Luky
          • May 2018

Originally posted by datadavid
          Hell, that was ten years ago! Havent been really that stupid since. The things a week of community service can do to you, huh?
          Yes, We all have a story to tell. Keep up the excellent work!

Comment

• Whtboychop
            • Oct 2018

i'm in love with your bars and your sissy bar. i wanna make a set of bar kinda shaped that way for my cb 750 build. You made that bike look good.

Comment

• FiddleFootJones
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Whtboychop
              i'm in love with your bars and your sissy bar. i wanna make a set of bar kinda shaped that way for my cb 750 build. You made that bike look good.
              Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm eager to get back to chipping away at it, but life, and home projects keep getting in the way.

Comment

• Luky
                • May 2018

Originally posted by FiddleFootJones
                Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm eager to get back to chipping away at it, but life, and home projects keep getting in the way.
                The secret is that there are 5 things in life that you have to keep balanced.
                They are your creative life, Your spiritual life( religious or non religious), your family relations,
                Your career, and your finances. IF you see one of these areas being neglected you could have some trouble.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                Working...
                ;