Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nuklhd
    • Sep 2013

i'm more offended by people not having the nerve to speak to ruben if they don't like his adds. I have no problem ruben.

Comment

• vonhelmet
      • May 2010

Support Big Tits!

Comment

• tzienlee
        • Apr 2024

PLEASE REMEMBER ……….
        Back in the 60's-70's most paint jobs on chops, Either contained Nude, Naked, dirty wimmin with their Tits, Ass or pussy on show to the world, or a bright flaked multi color, abstract design,...…. and most if not all Chop Magazines had plenty of good looking babes draped over Pans, Knuck's, Flatties, Honda 750's and shovels...…………….. now days all ya get is fucking morbid Skulls !!!...WTF ?????,.... I for one would much prefer to see a good looking babe getting outa her Sunday go to Meeting clothes than a fucking skull,!!… I reckon it was a ''Bone'' thrown to us by the PC brigade to Ween us off of Tits,... no way in hell will I have a Skull on my bike but it will soon have some tit's and Asses !!

Comment

• bobberadam
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by oscarmeyer
          I see it douchbag if I want to see 200 lb fake tits and transvestite looking putas I'll visit freak fetish sites now go wank your lil penis to buddas pics
          HAHA, now this is a perfect reply from a guy who is offended by some cleavage. I do have to say now you have completely offended me, my penis is not "lil" it is fun sized, the girls tell me its cute and it fits me perfectly...

Click image for larger version

Name:	0509e64560c3ad65079748368278cd7aa77d70.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1308222
          Last edited by bobberadam; 02-08-2019, 6:30 AM.

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

Of course those offended could buy all the parts to make the offending adverts go away. Vote with your wallets!

If we can chase of the "non-biker" personalites the cunts won't be here to complain and can go infest other forums where their autism is welcome. I expect eating pussy in public and getting high bothers them too.

“Rock and roll, dope and fucking in the streets” is the original chopper ethos.
            Last edited by farmall; 02-08-2019, 9:14 AM.

Comment

• james69
              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by vonhelmet
              Support Big Tits!
              support em, love em, suck em

Comment

• Hoghead
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by tzienlee
                PLEASE REMEMBER ……….
                Back in the 60's-70's most paint jobs on chops, Either contained Nude, Naked, dirty wimmin with their Tits, Ass or pussy on show to the world, or a bright flaked multi color, abstract design,...…. and most if not all Chop Magazines had plenty of good looking babes draped over Pans, Knuck's, Flatties, Honda 750's and shovels...…………….. now days all ya get is fucking morbid Skulls !!!...WTF ?????,.... I for one would much prefer to see a good looking babe getting outa her Sunday go to Meeting clothes than a fucking skull,!!… I reckon it was a ''Bone'' thrown to us by the PC brigade to Ween us off of Tits,... no way in hell will I have a Skull on my bike but it will soon have some tit's and Asses !!
                Yeah- fuck skulls, the factory milked that to death. Young lady I know sells clothes in the local HD stealership, tells me guys won't buy the pin-up t shirts for fear of upsetting their wives!! Plenty of 'gangsta' skull shit tho'.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

I've stayed out of this one but now want to add my 2 cents.

First and foremost, Ruben is a standup guy who I would be proud to back up any day of the week.

Now on to the matter at hand, personally I am not into most of the gals he posts, I like mine a lot smaller, but then I am not exactly a big dude myself. ( Well more around the middle then I would like ). Different strokes for different folks and all that. Having said that I am not offended by them, they just don't do anything for me, particularly when I am really just trying to find a part I need.

I do like to browse Chop Cult when I get a break during the day and have just gotten used to not going into Classifieds when I am at work or when my wife is around, same with the Hot Babes thread. As another poster said, more pics of the parts would be welcome, but far be it for me to dictate another man's decisions.

Our host is just that, our host, this is her house and if she has gotten feedback which she wants to act on we all need to respect that and thank her for the work it takes to keep this place going. I would say there is no real censorship here, just spend a little time in the junk pile. ;-)

Let's lighten up and get back to what is really important, synthetic or dino oil which is better.

-DB

Comment

• tedjames
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                    I've stayed out of this one but now want to add my 2 cents.

First and foremost, Ruben is a standup guy who I would be proud to back up any day of the week.

Now on to the matter at hand, personally I am not into most of the gals he posts, I like mine a lot smaller, but then I am not exactly a big dude myself. ( Well more around the middle then I would like ). Different strokes for different folks and all that. Having said that I am not offended by them, they just don't do anything for me, particularly when I am really just trying to find a part I need.

I do like to browse Chop Cult when I get a break during the day and have just gotten used to not going into Classifieds when I am at work or when my wife is around, same with the Hot Babes thread. As another poster said, more pics of the parts would be welcome, but far be it for me to dictate another man's decisions.

Our host is just that, our host, this is her house and if she has gotten feedback which she wants to act on we all need to respect that and thank her for the work it takes to keep this place going. I would say there is no real censorship here, just spend a little time in the junk pile. ;-)

Let's lighten up and get back to what is really important, synthetic or dino oil which is better.

-DB
                    im ready to see some nude older women covered in dino oil and some 20-30 year old nude women covered in synthetic oil before we decide which type of oil is best

Comment

• 10scDust
                      • Jan 2018

Not me.
                      The muscular chic pics don't do anything for me though, otherwise they never bothered me, none of them!
                      Anyway...
                      Bama Bike Fest is like in 35 days or so, I am going there for my fill of them live and fully naked!
                      See you there!

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
                        • Apr 2010

Bump, rise up, or give up bandwith to just the same old same old.

Comment

• shank1kole
                          • Dec 2015

I will never understand what people will bitch about. There is real shit going down out there people.

ps viva tits

Comment

• Hoghead
                            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by BuddhahoodVato
                            Bump, rise up, or give up bandwith to just the same old same old.
                            Yeah, too right Ruben. There's too many wanna cut the nuts off our way of life, why let our own do it to us?

Fuck them, they want sanitary? Let them go read American Iron or something.

Comment

• capnbill
                              • Sep 2013

as it is written, that the love of pussy is the ROOT of all evil. amen

Comment

• WillPhelps52
                                • Feb 2019

I am not offended, but you can try. Try REALLY hard to offend me by posting pictures of beautiful, scantly clad (or no clad) women. Go ahead. I dare you!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;