Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palermeat
    • Jul 2015

I have a set of 4.5" by 18" tires on the way and I am having a hell of a time trying to get rims for them. Any recommendations would greatly appreciated.

Comment

• palermeat
      • Jul 2015

Not much has been done this week, other than waiting for parts to get here. I sourced a couple rims. That was a pain in the ass, and they couldn't arrive in the same day, but they are here and ready to go and get fitted. I also got the chain conversion and engine mounts made. The next step is to get everything squared up and secured into place.
      Attached Files

Comment

• palermeat
        • Jul 2015

Been really busy at work and I am getting set to retire from the navy, so the bike has been on the back burner for a couple of weeks. The last few days have seen some rigid mounts get made and installed. I had to wait on bearings and over things to get in but it is looking up.

I got the motor mounted and am getting the spacing for the rear wheel set. but i thought that i would see how it was going to fit together. Still a long way to go...

Any feedback is appreciated.
        Attached Files

Comment

• farmall
          • Apr 2013

Congrats on retirement!

Get printed copies of your medical records and if you haven't done your C&P physical, do some reading on how best to clarify (exam docs can't read minds) and document your accumulated damage because even a zero percent rating now may change over time. I had my ducks in a row and successfully appealed my disability rating. No need for DAV etc.

Good info from our brothers and sisters lives here: https://community.hadit.com/forum/71...pension-exams/

Comment

• palermeat
            • Jul 2015

Life keeps finding ways to prevent progress from being made on this project. Here's the progress that I have made recently. I have the front end mounted and ready to have the brake lines and the lights wired up. I have the engine squared up with the back tire and chain adjusted correctly. seats mounted and so is the rear fender. I am working on foot controls as well as the tank. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190816_102820.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	1312614Click image for larger version

Name:	20190815_164716.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	1312615

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...