Sportster Street Tracker GSXR Fork Swap!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Tattooo
    ^^^^^ Nice bike....^^^^^^

Why not make 2 brackets that will mount on the tubes between the trees??? Brit bikes had them like that if I remember right????
    This classic style may suit your desires:

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

^^^^^^ Well there you go....^^^^^^

That's what I was talking about....... Damn I still can remember a little bit...... LOL

Comment

• Jakerz
        • Mar 2019

That’s a nice bike man! Revival cycles has some pretty cool mounts like farmall and tattooo are talking about

Motorcycles and design are our passion, and we are here to support and foster that passion in creative enthusiasts of all kinds around the world. We want to teach and inspire through our shop. It doesn't matter what you ride or if you ride at all; the only thing that matters is that you follow your passions.

That ones kinda pricy but looks nice lol

Jake

Comment

• DonPablo
          • Mar 2019

Amazing work figuring out all the machine work and parts mixing. I really dig the stock wheels with the big brakes. I want this front end so bad but don’t think I’ll go through all that to get it. Might just try to save up for spoked GSXR wheels. And find a way to run a wider rear on my Sportster. Are you running a front wheel on the rear? And is the direction of the tires backwards?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;