Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vertman83
    • Apr 2024

Vegas

Where should a dude from Alaska go to drink whiskey get rowdy listen to some rad music and recklessly eye fuck some ladies off the strip? Coming down with a bunch of squares for a work thing and I'll need to get away and be the crusty ass that they have no idea they are employing. February 8-10. Seen an all girl black Sabbath tribute band that might be better then dumping 10 in the jukebox of a dive bar and playing the hits from the first 6 but I'm open for suggestions.
  • WillSCB
    • Dec 2014

Lots of places here if you look, but I would start with the Double Down Saloon. Punk Rock dive bar in the heart of the "fruit loop." Not sure what will be happening that weekend, but as a rule they have live music on the weekends. Shoot me a message if you want more ideas when it gets closer, and I'll maybe have more ideas. I have lived here since 98 and know a fair number of hole in the wall type places like what it sounds like you are looking for.

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Dang Wilbur ....

Going all the way to the Top of the Crust....

Perhaps Goodsprings or Mountain Springs would be better to start off with...
      (He can pay for the puke insurance at the end of his stay)

Last edited by Dragstews; 01-26-2019, 6:48 AM.
      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• vertman83
        • Apr 2024

Sounds like I'm making a stop at the double down for sure. What do you mean the fruit loop? Or is that in the gay bar district? That's fuckin amazing if so haha. Stew where are the places you mentioned

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ooehA_X7zNU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

.../// https://youtu.be/ooehA_X7zNU \\\...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y84C-5SSbSc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Dragstews; 01-26-2019, 2:49 PM.

Comment

• vertman83
            • Apr 2024

Dude if I had enough time to rent a bike while I'm there I would definitely get out there. Reminds me of the biker bars I grew up around in the Midwest. They don't really have shit like that up here in Alaska. Few and far between at best

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Yeah .... Y'all got Bears and Fish .... Oh My ..!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r-XYMQWI3so" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• vertman83
                • Apr 2024

Hahaha

Comment

• WillSCB
                  • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Dragstews
                  Dang Wilbur ....

Going all the way to the Top of the Crust....

Perhaps Goodsprings or Mountain Springs would be better to start off with...
                  (He can pay for the puke insurance at the end of his stay)

Well, in his original post he asked for someplace to "drink whiskey, get rowdy, listen to some rad music...." if that don't scream out for the Double Down, I don't know what does.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;