Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomahawk1976
    • Apr 2014

Wadda y'all think

Saw this bike locally..... Any guess on the frame? Seller has no clue, was together when he bought it. Guess I'm gonna have to go check it out and see if it's decent or crap parts thrown together
    Attached Files
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Don't give much for it...... All you have is a Motor and trans and a few other things.....
    Last edited by Tattooo; 01-02-2019, 2:20 PM.

Comment

• tzienlee
      • Apr 2024

it says ''original receipts available'',.... so ask him what the MSO says it is,...……….. simple,

Comment

• Cimino289
        • Sep 2018

Not a huge fan of the set up but if you can get the motor and trans for a deal go for it.

Comment

• tomahawk1976
          • Apr 2014

About what I was thinking, wasn't sure if there was any value in the frame or forks.... I remember years ago some dickbag was selling "Swedish quality" chopper parts made in Mexico (advertised in the Horse) and it was all absolute shit----kinda looks like one of their frames.

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

Check case numbers with S&S to see if engine was bought from them complete. Verify who made the transmission.

If frame has a title it's easy to mod it into something different.

Bring a compression tester and spark plug wrench.

Comment

• BadMonkeyMW
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by tomahawk1976
              About what I was thinking, wasn't sure if there was any value in the frame or forks.... I remember years ago some dickbag was selling "Swedish quality" chopper parts made in Mexico (advertised in the Horse) and it was all absolute shit----kinda looks like one of their frames.
              That's exactly what it is - I'd recognize those frames anywhere. A good friend of mine made the mistake of buying one way back before the guy was exposed as a crook. Choppers Unlimited was the company name. I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole unless all you want is the drive train and parts. Those frames and that back wheel set up are shit.

Comment

• tomahawk1976
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by BadMonkeyMW
                That's exactly what it is - I'd recognize those frames anywhere. A good friend of mine made the mistake of buying one way back before the guy was exposed as a crook. Choppers Unlimited was the company name. I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole unless all you want is the drive train and parts. Those frames and that back wheel set up are shit.
                That's right.....couldn't remember the company name. Messaged the guy asking him again......post deleted

Comment

• TriNortchopz
                  • Dec 2017

Was just readin' about CU on club chopper; posters saying some frames were made at their shop in NC, that they were setup in Mexico before that, and that they made some frames in US and had other from Mexico too, (reported they made a stainless steel frame - is that one chrome or polished SS?); US made frames looked good for welds, others had front engine mount crooked,5th trans mount too high, axles too short...guy got arrested 1/2 hour before fleeing to Norway.
                  If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• shovel625
                    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Tattooo
                    Don't give much for it...... All you have is a Motor and trans and a few other things.....
                    exactly what i was going to say

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;