Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bakerskustoms22
    • Aug 2018

Triumph 750 Build, Lone Weirdo

Getting going on a triumph 750 Bonneville build. Had a buddy give me a few triumph frames, cases, wheels and other miscellaneous parts in trade for some fab and custom paint on his Ironhead.
    The first bike coming together outta batch of parts is an aftermarket hardtail frame of some sort. So far I have got it mocked up with a stock triumph front end with a 19" up front and an 18" rear. Have welded on bungs to mount my manta Ray rear fender from lowbrow and fabricated a sissy bar using my shop press then welded up with just temporary lower mounts. Next up is shaping out a king queen jap seat and finalizing tank tunnel depth.

-Chris Baker-
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bakerskustoms22; 12-31-2018, 10:46 AM.
  • TriNortchopz
    • Dec 2017

Ha, ha, you are not lone in that. Looks like a good start; what year is that engine? Plannin' on keeping the head on backwards?
    Last edited by TriNortchopz; 12-31-2018, 12:15 PM. Reason: head
    If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• Bakerskustoms22
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by TriNortchopz
      Ha, ha, you are not lone in that. Looks like a good start; what year is that engine? Plannin' on keeping the head on backwards?
      Thank you, the motor is a '78, head was only backwards in that picture because that's how it was dropped off, has since been corrected haha

Comment

• alikouj
        • Mar 2024

I'm doing my 72' TR6R right now, I imagine the oven will work just as well, what kind of wine goes with this dish?

Comment

• Hatchet54
          • Sep 2012

Epic start to a project, can't wait to see more. Digging the sissy bar.
          Hard to see much but it looks you've got a pretty sweet shop too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;