CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Triumph 750 Build, Lone Weirdo

Getting going on a triumph 750 Bonneville build. Had a buddy give me a few triumph frames, cases, wheels and other miscellaneous parts in trade for some fab and custom paint on his Ironhead.
    The first bike coming together outta batch of parts is an aftermarket hardtail frame of some sort. So far I have got it mocked up with a stock triumph front end with a 19" up front and an 18" rear. Have welded on bungs to mount my manta Ray rear fender from lowbrow and fabricated a sissy bar using my shop press then welded up with just temporary lower mounts. Next up is shaping out a king queen jap seat and finalizing tank tunnel depth.

-Chris Baker-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PhotoGrid_1546278267435.jpg   PhotoGrid_1546278281099.jpg   PhotoGrid_1546278311471.jpg   PhotoGrid_1546278296614.jpg  
    Last edited by Bakerskustoms22; 12-31-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ha, ha, you are not lone in that. Looks like a good start; what year is that engine? Plannin' on keeping the head on backwards?
    Last edited by TriNortchopz; 12-31-2018 at 1:15 PM. Reason: head

Quote Originally Posted by TriNortchopz View Post
    Ha, ha, you are not lone in that. Looks like a good start; what year is that engine? Plannin' on keeping the head on backwards?
    Thank you, the motor is a '78, head was only backwards in that picture because that's how it was dropped off, has since been corrected haha

Share This