CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    264

    Default Hardtail kits for shovel?

    going back and forth between the Voodoo and Haifley Bros weld on hardtails for my 79' shovel frame. Wondering if anyone has either of these and if you'd recommend one over the other. I do like the shape of the Haifley more, but for the double the price I can look past it.

    Haifley:
    https://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/haifl...iABEgKZOPD_BwE

    Voodoo:
    https://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/voodo...ail-frame.html

    thanks CC

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    33 comments here to consider:

    2016 Thread: Weld-on hard tail for '74 Shovelhead
    "I wanted to get some feed back about what type of weld-on hardtail I should get for a 1974 Shovelhead FXE project I'm starting.
    I'd really like 0" stretch and 0" drop. I see that there are basically two options. A regular hardtail kit, and the replica version. .."

    http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48182


    2013 Thread: Shovelhead weld-on hardtail options
    "Looking for options of weld on hardtail sections for the Shovelhead. Manufacturer and pictures would be great, thanks"
    http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33855

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriNortchopz View Post
    33 comments here to consider:

    2016 Thread: Weld-on hard tail for '74 Shovelhead
    [I]"I wanted to get some feed back about what type of weld-on hardtail I should get for a 1974 Shovelhead FXE project I'm starting.....
    Perfect thanks for sharing TriNortchopz!

  4. #4
    SamHain
    Guest

    Default

    Cast axle plates or bust. if you don’t care, save the dough.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firstripholdmybeer View Post
    going back and forth between the Voodoo and Haifley Bros weld on hardtails for my 79' shovel frame. Wondering if anyone has either of these and if you'd recommend one over the other. I do like the shape of the Haifley more, but for the double the price I can look past it.

    Haifley:
    https://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/haifl...iABEgKZOPD_BwE

    Voodoo:
    https://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/voodo...ail-frame.html

    thanks CC
    Haifley kit rocks

    fab kevin will sell you everything you need as well if you email him

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shovel625 View Post
    Haifley kit rocks

    fab kevin will sell you everything you need as well if you email him
    I was wondering that, I'll hit him up. thanks man

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    267

    Default

    send your frame to someone and have it done right

  8. #8
    SamHain
    Guest

    Default

    The Taiwan ted rear sections ain’t terrible either. Welds look like a small child did them blindfolded though.

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in