CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: North Carolina

Default North Carolina

Looking for people from nc mostly Raleigh,Fayetteville, or surrounding areas close by that we could meet up and wrench shit, drink beer, and ride. I ride a 2001 sporty with hammer 1250 kit. Looks cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsterShit View Post
    Looking for people from nc mostly Raleigh,Fayetteville, or surrounding areas close by that we could meet up and wrench shit, drink beer, and ride. I ride a 2001 sporty with hammer 1250 kit. Looks cool to me.
    Iím in Raleigh/Cary right now but will be over in Chapel Hill mid June

I'm in High Point. I've got a little bike shop. I don't drink anymore, and I don't ride much, either. Older and very busy will do that to you. I am going to try to make the ton up shindig in Durham this year, and there is some sort of show/swap meet in Charlotte, next week I think.

Jim

I'm in Western NC. It's about a three hour ride. Give or take. I used to live in RTP

Late to the party but I've since relocated to Florida. Close to Daytona. Ride year round and plenty of events and swap meets around!

I'm on the east side of Raleigh. Always looking for cool folks to hang and ride with.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im down here in Greensboro, and all my friends are out in Asheville lol. Anyone in central NC?

Share This