Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dirtyirishcustoms
    • Oct 2018

1998 Vulcan en750 build

Starting on my first bob and chop bike I have always road bigger cruisers and luxury bike. I like the basic concept of machine and rider looking for ideals at the moment will figure out how to put pictures on here in the near future. As it sits I got $140 in the bike and would like to keep it under $1000 finished project.

So any rat or dirtbag bike designs using a Vulcan out there ? Let see what ya got

Thanks
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by dirtyirishcustoms
    Starting on my first bob and chop bike I have always road bigger cruisers and luxury bike. I like the basic concept of machine and rider looking for ideals at the moment will figure out how to put pictures on here in the near future. As it sits I got $140 in the bike and would like to keep it under $1000 finished project.

So any rat or dirtbag bike designs using a Vulcan out there ? Let see what ya got

Thanks
    There is a LOT of pics on here of bikes that your wanting to see.... Have you done a search? It's real easy....

Comment

• dirtyirishcustoms
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Tattooo
      There is a LOT of pics on here of bikes that your wanting to see.... Have you done a search? It's real easy....
      Yah i have been checking these builds out and stuff this is a pretty sweet site............been brain storming the overall image off my build when done i need to search for Vulcan specific though..........
      thanks pal

Comment

• TriNortchopz
        • Dec 2017

need to search for Vulcan specific though..........
        Seen these?

2015 Thread: Vulcan 750's
        I wanted to get some ideas to chop up/mod my Vn750 but haven't seen a whole lot on here. The 800's and 500's, yes, but nada on the one between. Yeah, I checked out this one site, Cd Thayer's, but it's nothing really to the extent that I have in mind. The handlebars are the only major change right now that I've gotten to

2014 Thread: Question for the Vulcan 750 gurus ...
        Took nearly a year since I dropped my 01' Vulcan 750 to finally get around to seeing what I can do with the mule. Lots of minor damage like the bars, front fender, turn signals, center stand, exhaust, etc. Biggest issue is the shift rod was snapped off where it enters the case. I was hoping to be able to just pull off that side

2013 Thread: Vulcan 750?
        Hey guys, new to the forum here. Bought a Vulcan 750 for my first bike about a year ago. I was thinking of trying to give it an old school bobber/chopper look, but I haven't seen much out there with them. Is it a reasonable endeavor or should I maybe sell it and look into a different bike to mod? :cheersmate: Thanks

2010 Thread: Vulcan Chops
        Anybody else have a Kawasaki Vulcan bobber or chopper? I did a search and didn't come up with anything, but the Vulcan 800s are great bikes. If you have one, post pictures here! Here's mine:
        If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• dirtyirishcustoms
          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by TriNortchopz
          Seen these?

2015 Thread: Vulcan 750's
          I wanted to get some ideas to chop up/mod my Vn750 but haven't seen a whole lot on here. The 800's and 500's, yes, but nada on the one between. Yeah, I checked out this one site, Cd Thayer's, but it's nothing really to the extent that I have in mind. The handlebars are the only major change right now that I've gotten to

2014 Thread: Question for the Vulcan 750 gurus ...
          Took nearly a year since I dropped my 01' Vulcan 750 to finally get around to seeing what I can do with the mule. Lots of minor damage like the bars, front fender, turn signals, center stand, exhaust, etc. Biggest issue is the shift rod was snapped off where it enters the case. I was hoping to be able to just pull off that side

2013 Thread: Vulcan 750?
          Hey guys, new to the forum here. Bought a Vulcan 750 for my first bike about a year ago. I was thinking of trying to give it an old school bobber/chopper look, but I haven't seen much out there with them. Is it a reasonable endeavor or should I maybe sell it and look into a different bike to mod? :cheersmate: Thanks

2010 Thread: Vulcan Chops
          http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5388

Man this is some good stuff right here plus I had never heard of vn750.com, looks like they have a lot of helpful tech things on that page .......thanks man

Comment

• dirtyirishcustoms
            • Oct 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	52E16647-30DB-478A-A3BE-275EF84FA6FE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1306458

Here it is the first pic of my kawasaki project

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
              • Jul 2013

Man this is some good stuff right here plus I had never heard of vn750.com, looks like they have a lot of helpful tech things on that page .......thanks man
              Yup some good guys over there... Look into the earshave, lube the driveshaft splines...

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

And these bikes are surprisingly quick. They will beat a solid mount 1200 sporty all day long...

Comment

• dirtyirishcustoms
                  • Oct 2018

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                  And these bikes are surprisingly quick. They will beat a solid mount 1200 sporty all day long...
                  Thanks ole dirty doc .... I should be getting to start on it soon

Comment

• Sky
                    • Aug 2009

Did someone say "rat"?
                    Vn750.com and the Kawasaki manual have been invaluable in getting my friend's Vulcan back on the road. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181202_022539.jpg
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	1306719

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Sky
                      Did someone say "rat"?
                      Vn750.com and the Kawasaki manual have been invaluable in getting my friend's Vulcan back on the road. [ATTACH=CONFIG]89189[/ATTACH]
                      Awesome

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Sky
                        Did someone say "rat"?
                        Vn750.com and the Kawasaki manual have been invaluable in getting my friend's Vulcan back on the road. [ATTACH=CONFIG]89189[/ATTACH]
                        Awesome

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

I'll find some more pics when I get time

Comment

• dirtyirishcustoms
                            • Oct 2018

Name:	97CEB93E-6219-41F2-8DD6-4DCB6DF5EA42.jpeg
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1306825Click image for larger version

Name:	4591ED2E-2ACE-4452-9F90-500EDA3259A8.jpeg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1306824Click image for larger version

Name:	4591ED2E-2ACE-4452-9F90-500EDA3259A8.jpeg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1306824

Haven’t had much time to get started on this bike but here it is right now hopefully this weekend sometime will free up

Comment

• Luky
                              • May 2018

Thanks
                              Starting on my first bob and chop bike. I have always ridden bigger cruisers and luxury bikes. I like the basic concept of machine and rider. Looking for ideals at the moment and will figure out how to put pictures on here in the near future. As it sits, I got $140 in the bike and would like to keep it under $1000 finished project.

So any rat or dirtbag bike designs using a Vulcan out there ? Let see what ya got.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 7.26.02 AM.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1306826

From Google search. Vulcan Bobbers.
                              Lots of examples.
                              Type in Vulcan Bobbers, then go to the top of the screen and click on IMAGES.
                              You will see many examples from around the world.
                              Last edited by Luky; 12-07-2018, 7:31 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;