Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tippyman
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by farmall
    That is weird and the first of that era Victor style regulator I've ever heard or read of doing that. I'd unscrew the cap from the blowoff valve and look it over when you rebuild. I'm trying to imagine how that disc would stick.

Have a manual. The valve that didn't open is the "relief" valve shown on page 2. The hex cap is what to unscrew, not the fitting on the body.

http://www.esabna.com/eu/literature/...0regulator.pdf
    I’ll check it out, thanks! The link doesn’t work for me btw.

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

http://www.esabna.com/eu/literature/...0regulator.pdf is confirmed good multiple times on Firefox which reads .pdfs without a plugin. The many other features and add-ons are why I prefer it though I use many browsers to keep current.

Faster page loading, less memory usage and packed with features, the new Firefox is here.

Chrome and Opera no joy. I'm not on Windows so no Edge or IE tests on my end. If you "save link as" without altering the file name you'll get the .pdf. It's too large for me to attach.

Comment

• Tippyman
        • Sep 2018

Started turning my shifter into a foot clutch. I cut the pedal pivot off and moved it forward so the angle would be better. Then I made a little bracket that goes around the alternator to hold the front part of the clutch cable. We’ll see how it goes.

Comment

• Tippyman
          • Sep 2018

Got the seat upholstered and mocked everything up. Looking pretty fucking good in my opinion.

Comment

• GoodLuckCult
            • Apr 2019

really digging how this is turning out! great build.

Comment

• Tippyman
              • Sep 2018

Foot pegs, clutch controls, and shifter done(ish).

Comment

• brooklynbomber
                • Sep 2011

Front brake pedal seems pretty far from the foot peg? Bike looks great though!

Comment

• farmall
                  • Apr 2013

If a classic jiffy stand will clear your belt drive they're much better than the bendy stock POS and you already have the mount installed. I use them on both my FXRs.

Comment

• Tippyman
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by farmall
                    If a classic jiffy stand will clear your belt drive they're much better than the bendy stock POS and you already have the mount installed. I use them on both my FXRs.
                    I’ll check it out, thanks!

Originally posted by brooklynbomber
                    Front brake pedal seems pretty far from the foot peg? Bike looks great though!
                    Yeah, it kinda is. A few guys I’ve ridden with have similar setups and don’t seem to have an issue though. I left the mounting peg for the forward controls, so it’s like a mini peg right in front if the pedal I can use if needed.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;