CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: Winter projects

Hybrid View

Default Winter projects

It's getting colder and time to think about winter projects! What do y'all have planned to keep you busy during the winter months? I just got a set of thunderstorm heads for my sporty trike. I rebuilt the top end not too long ago with the hammer 1250 kit but it still has the stock 883 heads that had a diy port job, stock cams and a thunderheader. It runs good but ya know I can't leave shit alone! So I'm gonna put those heads on and I'm thinking some hammer impact cams. I also have some taller bars to put on and the paint is peeling on my swingarm so that's gonna come off and get powder coated. I have some other small pieces I'm gonna bead blast and powder here at home. I have a dna rearend with the dana diff in it on my trike and they don't have reverse so I'm engineering a reverse system that I hope to have finished by spring. Let's here about your projects.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180522_175920.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	298.1 KB 
ID:	88393

I'll be putting a 51 Pan back together, once my painter gets his shit together.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pan.jpg 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	88398

It's been a wet summer and finally finishing up moving/expanded my metal shop and plasma table into it's new residence...Gonna get cracking on the Ironhead project again...She's ready for paint and final assembly.

I do kind of miss winter projects, but I live in Vegas in the desert, so my "winter projects" consist of riding.

Got a 77 shovel im going to overhaul...[ATTACH=CONFIG]88420[/ATTACH
    May start a build thread depending on the scope of work i undertake]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180801_201436.jpg  

Waiting on case machine work, 39 80 inch flathead got roller ready. Rebuilt tranny , my paint ect
    workClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180721_194230.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	319.0 KB 
ID:	88421

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    I'll be putting a 51 Pan back together, once my painter gets his shit together.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pan.jpg 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	88398
    those damn painters are always holding shit up haha my pops is a painter so its a little family joke between us

Share This