CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Anyone in Dahlonega GA

Hey Im up here in dahlonega working on the shovelhead build when I can and riding my honda shadow in the meantime. HMU if you wan to help wrench or just want to ride sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimino289 View Post
    Hey Im up here in dahlonega working on the shovelhead build when I can and riding my honda shadow in the meantime. HMU if you wan to help wrench or just want to ride sometime.
    I'm about 40 miles south of you. How's the project coming? My winter project is '90 softail with a 113" motor. Motor needs valve job, need to fab up new exhaust and do some minor other stuff.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Its coming along slowly but surely. We should be getting the motor first week in december all is well so far. trans needs a little work but that stuff is cosmetic. Big hassle will be the initial mock up.

Sorry man. I moved from Dawsonville 11 years ago... would've been cool to meet like minded bikers at the time who seemed to be few and far between. Still have fond memories of Dahlonega though.

I'm over on the lake in Gainesville Ive got a few projects myself. Let me know I'm down to wrench a bit

Share This