Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cimino289
    • Sep 2018

Anyone in Dahlonega GA

Hey Im up here in dahlonega working on the shovelhead build when I can and riding my honda shadow in the meantime. HMU if you wan to help wrench or just want to ride sometime.
  • azb
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Cimino289
    Hey Im up here in dahlonega working on the shovelhead build when I can and riding my honda shadow in the meantime. HMU if you wan to help wrench or just want to ride sometime.
    I'm about 40 miles south of you. How's the project coming? My winter project is '90 softail with a 113" motor. Motor needs valve job, need to fab up new exhaust and do some minor other stuff.

Comment

• Cimino289
      • Sep 2018

Its coming along slowly but surely. We should be getting the motor first week in december all is well so far. trans needs a little work but that stuff is cosmetic. Big hassle will be the initial mock up.

Comment

• Skjoll
        • Oct 2018

Sorry man. I moved from Dawsonville 11 years ago... would've been cool to meet like minded bikers at the time who seemed to be few and far between. Still have fond memories of Dahlonega though.

Comment

• hopwhisperer
          • Nov 2018

I'm over on the lake in Gainesville Ive got a few projects myself. Let me know I'm down to wrench a bit

Comment

• Duckslargestar
            • Apr 2019

I'm in Dahlonega myself, did you get your shovelhead project finished? I'm about to start chopping out my 94 dyna wide glide. It has narrow glide forks that I want to stretch out a little but needs alot to get it looking good.Click image for larger version

Name:	20200417_121637.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	1317542

Comment

• Cimino289
              • Sep 2018

I finished it up at beginning of 2019 someone made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse before I moved out to Texas. I'm fixing up my dyna right now and I'm on the hunt for a panhead around El Paso.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;