CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Crusty Hardtail

Thanks for the help with the oil cooler!

Anyways, Im almost done wiring the bike up, and I went to bolt on my brand new s&s super E, and the manifold isn't right. The shoulder of the Allen head bolt hits the manifold before I can tighten it fully, also leaving no room for a washer. The bores into the cylinder heads line up, and the mounts line up as well, just can't thread the bolts in.

I can machine out a relief on the manifold, but the things are so expensive I shouldnt have to, considering its advertised to fit an 86'.

Anyone ever heard/seen of this before?

Finished up the build about a month ago. Had some charging issues but I'm on the road now!

Also, bought a 48 pan to build next...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0395.jpg  

The bike came out nice and clean... looks fun to ride. Does the TCBros seat have an internal metal frame for the backrest or does it definitely need support from a sissy bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Skjoll View Post
    The bike came out nice and clean... looks fun to ride. Does the TCBros seat have an internal metal frame for the backrest or does it definitely need support from a sissy bar?
    It really only has the seat pan, I think without the sissy it would be really sketchy

The king and queen seats I remember back in the day always needed a sissy bar but I recently saw the Sully's Customs seat with an integral sissy bar so I figured maybe that was a new trend.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

trying to get my bike to the basics, would it even be worth it to include a light or gauge for the oil pressure sensor? If possible and wise, I would like to delete this. What is your input?

Share This