Just seeing if anyone here likes fucking around with mini bikes?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klondikekid64
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by klondikekid64
    I just bought this yesterday, it's already stripped down to get ready for paint. it's a Bonanza [ATTACH=CONFIG]90363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]90364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]90365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]90366[/ATTACH]
    Just put the finishing touches on it, had to get another engine, the bike is a 1969, the engine is a 1961 B&S. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3806.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	1308818Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3805.JPG
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	1308819Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3808.JPG
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	1308820Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3804.JPG
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1308821

Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Rockman - I like your kart alot! Some nice stuff on there.

Klondike - Great job. I like how you stayed period with the engine.

Mine's good to go now. New brake lever & cable, new throttle, cable and throttle linkage, new grips and bent the handlebars back straight with heat wrench. I brought it over to my friends (indy) shop to do it. He was not to happy about having a mini-bike in there and said "WTF is wrong with you? a 62 yo man with a mini-bike." I said "When you say it out loud it does sound pretty screwy but I never had one before and..."
      Anyways he's at the store the other day and he texts me pics of a Baja mini-bike w/racks for $400 and says "I want one!" HaHa

Comment

• klondikekid64
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by hillcat
        Rockman - I like your kart alot! Some nice stuff on there.

Klondike - Great job. I like how you stayed period with the engine.

Mine's good to go now. New brake lever & cable, new throttle, cable and throttle linkage, new grips and bent the handlebars back straight with heat wrench. I brought it over to my friends (indy) shop to do it. He was not to happy about having a mini-bike in there and said "WTF is wrong with you? a 62 yo man with a mini-bike." I said "When you say it out loud it does sound pretty screwy but I never had one before and..."
        Anyways he's at the store the other day and he texts me pics of a Baja mini-bike w/racks for $400 and says "I want one!" HaHa
        Thanks, thats funny my wife thought a mini bike was a dumb idea too,"grown man riding that is silly" she just looked at me funny while I tried explaining how much fun they are, well, she was the first to try it out...up and down the street with the biggest grin on her face, now she wants one.

Comment

• klondikekid64
          • Nov 2013

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	1309211

Comment

• kmanator
            • Nov 2017

I just picked up this lil'Gem for the grand kids to mess around with,Need to lose the bicycle seat and mount an old ironhead seat on it with some struts in place of where the coil shocks were..It's been retrofited with a Chi-nonda 125cc engine..I might swap out the powerplant with a period correct Tecumseh I got stashed in the shed?It's got 3.00x10.00 tires on it.

Comment

• TriNortchopz
              • Dec 2017

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92138[/ATTACH]
              That looks like a Bonanza Scout Mini Chopper:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Chopper, Bonanza_Scout-S.jpg
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	1310639
              If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• klondikekid64
                • Nov 2013

I just picked this one up a couple weeks ago, 1967 Bonanza BC1300, the restoration is well under way, I'll post pics when it's done.Click image for larger version

Name:	00M0M_5glU4yWYQFi_600x450.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	1312247Click image for larger version

Name:	01717_6sjnL1NOOfb_600x450.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1312248

Comment

• rockman96
                  • May 2018

I just picked this one up a couple weeks ago, 1967 Bonanza BC1300, the restoration is well under way, I'll post pics when it's done.[ATTACH=CONFIG]95871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]95872[/ATTACH]
                  Definitely keep us updated. I love old minibikes!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;