CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hybrid View

Default Born Again Beezer

Hey guys, I'm finally starting my 71 BSA build so I figured why not start a thread about it.

I'm in the beginning stages of the build so you'll see everything. Here are a couple pictures of where I'm at... fitting up the backbone. I'll be going OIF like the factory frame, but putting my twist on it. I'm pie cutting the backbone to get it exactly how I want it, and will most likely grind down the welds and metal finish the backbone for an angular look... who knows..

I always have an idea in mind and change it a million times as I go, so we'll see what happens[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Looks like an interesting start, intrigued with "an angular look." What's that rake?

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to building it! I am right at 36* rake

I’m gonna be watching this one closely, it looks like the beginning of a fun build

Welding all day to come home and weld some more. Slowly getting it all welded up.[IMG][/IMG]

After a long delay Im finally back to building the BSA again. I changed jobs and moved the BSA into the new shop im at so im back to it now. Today I leveled my table and tacked in the back bone so I can get to building frame rails. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190324_174209_521.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	92293
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190324_174209_549.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	92294

Share This