0%
    Good
    0%
    Exceptional
    0%
  • deathbededitionclothingco
    • Aug 2016

Deathbed Edition Clothing Co. Introduction

Hey everyone! This is Chris from Deathbed Edition and I just wanted to take a moment to thank Lisa for setting up this thread and to introduce our company and some of our products to you all.

Deathbed Edition was founded on the idea that we should all strive to live a life worth writing about. That we are the authors of our own stories; the architects of our own lives.

I started Deathbed Edition with the dream of turning it into a business that would someday replace a full time job that never really satisfied more than my wallet. It was time I started writing my own story. My initial plan was to work on the company on nights and weekends and grow the business “on the side” while working full time. Deathbed Edition enjoyed a very exciting and optimistic growth in the first year and a half after launching in March of 2016. Unfortunately, I let my guard down and I wasn’t able to overcome too many obstacles that had started to get in my way and I had to take a break.

I started this company on my own, with the support of my wife Heather. A few months ago I asked her to step in and take on more than just a supporting role. Since she has come on board, behind the scenes of our hiatus, we have steadily been working and planning for the future of Deathbed Edition.

Deathbed Edition is back and has become our company. Together we have developed a vision for the company that fills us with an optimism for the future that we haven’t felt in a long time.

The future is not a threat!

Heather and I want Deathbed Edition to become a community brand; A brand that can help to further build communities while also giving something back and becoming an integral part of those communities. (Like the Chop Cult community!)

We see Deathbed Edition as a creative tool/brand that will enable us to build relationships and develop lasting friendships with those involved in the communities that we become a part of.

We are looking forward to getting to know more Chop Cult members and hopefully seeing more of you at upcoming shows!

Check out a few of our shirts here and be sure to visit www.deathbededition.com for more and, of course, follow us on instagram at @deathbededition!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DE Logo Tee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	1305013 Click image for larger version

Name:	Good Time Tee.jpg
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	1305014 Click image for larger version

Name:	Future Tee.jpg
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1305015 Click image for larger version

Name:	USA Tee.jpg
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1305016 Click image for larger version

Name:	Death Won't Wait Tee.jpg
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	1305017

Comment

• Aug 2016

Hey everyone! We're pretty excited and really looking forward to heading down to Pennsauken NJ this Sunday (9-23 from 10-4) to vend at the South Jersey Motorcycle Swap Meet for Charity event. Hope to ssee some of you there!

www.sjmotorcycleswapmeet.com or https://www.instagram.com/sjmotorcycleswapmeet/ for info!

Comment

• Aug 2016

Deathbed Edition Updates

Hi everyone. Chris from Deathbed Edition here with some updates for you all.

Last weekend we were setup at Exit Eleven Gifts in Asbury, NJ for their Holiday Market. We had a great time vending and hanging out with friends. Many thanks to Allison and Will for having us. Unfortunately, we were so busy leading up to the weekend that I forgot to get on here and promote the event. My bad...

Next up, we will be setup at CHEAP THRILLS in Asbury Park, NJ on February 2nd! We are really looking forward to vending and spending the whole day hanging out with friends and checking out all the killer bikes and swap parts. We hope many of you Chopcult readers will be there and that you'll stop by our table to say hello.

After Cheap thrills we'll be heading to Milwaukee for MAMA TRIED! This will be our first time ever in Milwaukee and are really looking forward to this event. If you've been to the show before and have any cool spots that we should hit up, let us know here in the thread. We'd love some tips!

Finally, we have new sweatshirts available online right now and are working on getting new tees up by the end of the week. Check out the website for more. www.deathbededition.com

Also, while you're there, sign up to our newsletter and get an exclusive discount code towards any Deathbed Edition purchase!

Name:	LOGO COLOR BLOCK SWEATSHIRT.jpg
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	1306927

Name:	DE Hope Less Front.jpg
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	1306928

Name:	DE Hope Less Back.jpg