0%
  • shovel625
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by LisaBallard
    nice looking stuff and good prices

Comment

• Adambean12
      • Oct 2013

Hey guys I'm Adam from Fab and Frame Tables. I have built bikes and never been happy with the frame tables that are on the market or the fixtures that go with them, so I decided to build what I would want in a frame table and the frame fixtures to go with it. The neck and axle fixtures are fully adjustable and bolt right into our frame tables for insanely easy alignment. This saves hours woth of aligning you could be spending building. Everything is made here in the USA by a small business and the machined parts that we sub out are made right down the road.... nothing from china. I try my very best to keep prices as low as possible. I know what its like pinching pennies while building a chopper. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message! All CC members get 10% off, just make sure to let me know you are one when you order. I'll be posting more pictures and details soon! Many sizes available

Comment

• Adambean12
        • Oct 2013

So here are some pictures of what we offer if you haven't been to our website. Everything is plug and play, fits together like a puzzle and naturally makes everything level. These table tops are insanely flat when put together correctly and with the neck and axle fixture made to make your life easy.

[IMG[/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]

All table tops are made out of 1/4" P&O Leveled steel, can make it out of 3/8 upon request and of course custom orders are always accepted.

The most common frame table top we have is 2x6, but we also have 2x7, 3x6, 3x7 and 3x8

Our fab tables come in 2x3, 2x4, 3x4

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;