CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

You are

or

You're

Not your

I just thought this was funny. Hipster talk with fancy flannel Chop Cult sponsor ads popping up. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flannel.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rickg61 View Post
    i just thought this was funny. Hipster talk with fancy flannel chop cult sponsor ads popping up. Lol
    lol

Get Adobe Flash player

They do make a good flannel though...

i got two from him,1 JK400 and a JK200 . Im a Large size 60 and the 400 looks ridiculous on me as I have a longer face, the 200 is much better from 60cm and up fit.How ever it could take a few months.you also will sweat on hot days do to the basic fabric so chose your liner with that in mind . I ordered another JK200 a few months ago and that fits perfect. BTW our emails are always pleasant .he certainly is a sincere guy with great talent ,but he works alone, like most artists they just cant manage all the business but you will eventually get your helmet.
    Last edited by BRADDENNING; 08-19-2019 at 3:37 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for posting! You'll save other bikers money.

The 500 makes sense if you like open face helmets. Back in the proverbial day anyone with a "boutique" helmet would have been laughed at for throwing away money, especially an open face not used for racing.

BTW when I got the 2nd helmet two snaps popped off after the first time I used it.Its Not DOT approved
    Not good! Straps matter because brains are easy to damage and a head injury is NOT a guaranteed instakill. Choice of helmet should reflect how much the owner wants to avoid traumatic brain injury (and pavement facials).

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    ... Choice of helmet should reflect how much the owner wants to avoid traumatic brain injury (and pavement facials).
    I'm on borrowed time anyway so I got one of these... may as well go out looking, uh, cool.
    https://mikesprolids.com/

We are all on borrowed time !!! but its interest free !!!! Make to most of it !!! Kool lid for batting practice
    Last edited by BRADDENNING; 08-05-2019 at 6:00 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wanted to post a positive experience give this thread an update. I place an order on 12/3/19 and he was able to start on it right away. Received progress pictures along the way without even asking for them. I received my finished helmet on 12/16/19 in Northern California.
    At the time of my order I asked about what shells he had in stock and “ready to go” and I placed my order around that. Happy customer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CDD37446-8474-4FF1-9C64-A0F25EB9BB91.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	99020
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E2B18139-F7CE-4003-8AAA-22E133F63F65.jpg  

Share This