CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1

    Wink 59 Ironhead Wiring

    Hi all, I just picked up a 59 ironhead for my next project bike. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for one of these. If anyone has a simplified one that would be even better. I am running key only no blinkers or any of that other junk. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4411.jpg  

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,074

    Default

    Do you have a Manual and original wiring diagram?? It didn't have blinkers or any of that junk either...... At least I don't think it did...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Do you have a Manual and original wiring diagram?? It didn't have blinkers or any of that junk either...... At least I don't think it did...
    Oh yeah your probably right and I do not have anything wish I did.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    1959-1962 XLCH Wiring Diagram (PDF - 1mb) - Harley K Model

    http://www.harleykmodel.com/technica...-1962-xlch.pdf

    And a link to a 1959-1969 Harley Davidson Sportster Service Manual, which you can also download:
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/35732723/...Service-Manual

    or download manual here:
    https://www.carlsalter.com/download.asp?p=1165
    Last edited by TriNortchopz; 08-17-2018 at 12:30 AM. Reason: found manual...

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,074

    Default

    ^^^^^ I knew Tri would come to the rescue...^^^^^^^^

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexreed714 View Post
    Hi all, I just picked up a 59 ironhead for my next project bike. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for one of these. If anyone has a simplified one that would be even better. I am running key only no blinkers or any of that other junk. Thanks!
    You could really simplify with adding a magneto and a one wire Cycle Ele Gen ....
    Last edited by Dragstews; 08-17-2018 at 9:44 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriNortchopz View Post
    1959-1962 XLCH Wiring Diagram (PDF - 1mb) - Harley K Model

    http://www.harleykmodel.com/technica...-1962-xlch.pdf

    And a link to a 1959-1969 Harley Davidson Sportster Service Manual, which you can also download:
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/35732723/...Service-Manual

    or download manual here:
    https://www.carlsalter.com/download.asp?p=1165
    Thanks man!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    You could really simplify with adding a magneto and a one wire Cycle Ele Gen ....

    You happen to have one for me???

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,066

    Default

    How many do ya want ???

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in