Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brokenbolts
    • Jul 2018

76 chop build

Just picked up a 76 shovel flh. Want to put the engine and transmission into a Paughco straight leg ridged frame with a 35*. A friend said call and let em know what you wanna do. I’ll be using a standard rear tire chain final drive. Figured I’d just order a oil bag that went with the frame I was ordering.
    I couldn’t order today, the guy said I need to know what front end I was using? I dont know yet. Said I’d like something I can slide my motor and trans into.said I like that S131A And more questions were asked? Am I going thru their process wrong? I’d like to just buy a frame the my motor and trans fits into. Anyone have this happen? Any suggestions?
    Thank you
  • golfish
    • Jul 2017

I think the guy who does all of the customer service there is named Jason. He knows what he's doing. I'm sure all the questions are asked so they can build you the best frame possible.

Good luck

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

You need to come up with a plan and know what you want at the end..... You don't just start buying parts unless your rich or dumb.... Look at bikes until you see something you really like and build a bike like that.... There is no such thing as a one of bike unless you can fab your own parts and that is also expensive. Also you need to remember your going to need a title in the end and a special construction bike is worth half what a Harley is worth.......

Comment

• CarlBrain
        • Jun 2015

Why not just send your frame out to fab kevin? It would cost about the same as the paughco frame.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;