Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crisisred
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Tattooo
    Dealing with people texting and driving is bad enough here without adding something else... I hope it's never legal here...
    Liquor is 1000% worse than Medical Marijuana in driving under the influence situations, and alcohol is legal.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by crisisred
      Liquor is 1000% worse than Medical Marijuana in driving under the influence situations, and alcohol is legal.
      I never said liquor was or wasn't worse.... I said we have enough problems with impaired/distracted drivers... Medical marijuana is just fine when it's used for that...

Comment

• farmall
        • Apr 2013

Driving on a given substance isn't and either/or choice. Everyone who wants to drive baked has likely been doing so since the 1960s. Industry is already working on breathalyzers but the task isn't easy.

BTW the net effect of legalization should be judge in toto, not on single issues.

Comment

• rockman96
          • May 2018

Originally posted by Hubbard
          Emailed my doc and axed about it. His wife takes it for joint pain and swears it works.They sell it at the office and have great results. I have to take a piss test to get tramadol and apparently no worries. I'll try some soon. Thanks for the op.
          What about hair tests? They do random hair sampling where I work. Fuckers.

Why do you have to pee test to get Tramadol? That stuff ain’t shit. Been on it everyday for 6 years, it barely touches my pain (from the get go). Kinda like Pluto... suddenly some jackass astronomer decides it isn’t a planet, some jackass doctor decided Tramadol is a schedule 1 narcotic. Bullshit. My doctor even says so. What can you do.

Comment

• klondikekid64
            • Nov 2013

I was on Tramadol for back pain for a year, when you try to get of the stuff you'll know why it's a schedule 1, I drove the old lady nuts with twitching legs all night, took a month of scaling back to be clear of that stuff, it worked in the begining but after awhile I was just taking it to maintain, I made the move to get off it when I had to go a weekend without one time...super miserable weekend to say the least.

Comment

• rockman96
              • May 2018

Originally posted by klondikekid64
              I was on Tramadol for back pain for a year, when you try to get of the stuff you'll know why it's a schedule 1, .
              Yeah, in 6 years I’ve only been without it for a day each time. Guess that’s not long enough to feel it. From the get go tho, it never seemed to help a lot, and it definitely doesn’t get you high. The worst it’s done to me if I have taken 3 or 5 is that it would make me sleepy.

Still curious what they are looking at in hair versus urine, I had never heard about the “THC-clearing metabolites” tho, I always thought they were looking for THC. The way I understand it on our testing at work is that they are looking more at levels versus presence. Except THC, which is zero tolerance.

Comment

• Avon
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Tattooo
                Dealing with people texting and driving is bad enough here without adding something else... I hope it's never legal here...
                You can not get high off CBD oil. Its not suppose to contain any THC which is what gets you stoned.

Comment

• Avon
                  • Aug 2018

Originally posted by shakeybones
                  I get why folks want legal weed. Hell I love weed. I just cant smoke it anymore really without anxiety. CBD has been, so far, an incredible thing for me to cope with anxiety, depression and insomnia.
                  Whenever i smoked, personally, i never felt like it was medicine. I just wanted to get high. BUT, that is my personal experience.

CBD, with no THC content has been amazing. Clear heading and mellow. Its pretty damn amazing.
                  I can think of a lot of seventies bands that will welcome recreational MaryJane getting legalized. Seals and Croft comes to mind.

Comment

• Avon
                    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Nanonevol
                    KC, Missouri, OK. Here in Mass it will be legal - amazingly - but our Governor doesn't like it nor many towns like mine with a "not in my backyard" attitude to sales. I believe - not that it matters - that there should have been a Constitutional amendment saying a person can ingest any substance one wants in America. Think what a difference that would make.
                    Cannibals, as well as, horse, dog and cat eaters, would support that one.

Comment

• ForeverRaw
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by metalheart28
                      https://www.buylegalmeds.com/product/cbd-flower/
                      check this stuff out. give it a try its legal under the 2014 farm bill. they have 3 different strains.
                      Have you tried this out yourself? Any problem with it being shipped to you? I had a cbd pen to vape with didnt really do much for me. Really wanted to try out the actual flower

Comment

• seaking
                        • Jul 2013

Apparently you need to take a massive amount to curb anxiety, how much does the OP dose? I heard in the ballpark of 300mg and I was only taking 30-60 mg sporadically because this shit is expensive. It was $25 a bottle and I stopped noticing the effects eventually. I wish gordon food service sold the shit in bricks or something. Pet shops sell it too, maybe it's cheaper that route haha.

Comment

• metalheart28
                          • Feb 2014

Cbd really helps with my anxiety but doesn't touch my back pain, 5 fused vertabrae and 8 screws. Hopefully I can get this hardware removed so I can get off the meds. The fucking stuff makes me feel sick half the time but I guess that's better than being laid up in a recliner all day, the lesser of 2 evils I guess.

Comment

• seaking
                            • Jul 2013

glad it helps, my mom tried it and thought it was hooey. She's pre diabetic and I guess there are studies that it helps your A1C levels.

Comment

• nmaineron
                              • Nov 2010

I dunno, I put CBD to the test in the last couple of months, I take it for chronic pain,arthritis and nerve pain. The nerve pain is my issue because it is so inconsistent and destructive. I am a child of the 60's and 70's smoked my share and had a love hate relationship with it. It got so that I just stayed away from it from about 35 on. Since I was termed disabled due to too many knee replacements and the chronic pain. I can't get opiods anymore which leaves me with Tramadol. Searching for the path of relief I thought that I would give CBD a try at the advice from friends and even some med people. I really think it helped my nerve pain but I was having a problem that I couldn't find anywhere in any literature that I searched.

I have been building a panhead bobber for the past 5-6 years. I spend my winters hunkered in my cellar welding my frame up and fabricating all the little parts that I can do with my lathe and grinders. When I started the CBD I found that I had become really fucking numb mentally when it came to figuring angles and calculations and the general stuff I have been doing all my working life and into my retirement.
                              Last edited by nmaineron; 02-06-2019, 6:09 PM.

Comment

• Elenashal
                                • Feb 2019

Originally posted by metalheart28
                                Cbd really helps with my anxiety but doesn't touch my back pain, 5 fused vertabrae and 8 screws. Hopefully I can get this hardware removed so I can get off the meds. The fucking stuff makes me feel sick half the time but I guess that's better than being laid up in a recliner all day, the lesser of 2 evils I guess.
                                For 5 years, I have been suffering from back pain. CBD helped me. There 5 strains that can help you immeddiatly
                                http://https://www.marijuanabreak.co...ck-pain-relief

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;