CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just curious Shakeybones, how long have you suffered from anxiety and when did it start? I have my brother in law living on my sofa who can’t work because of anxiety. His anxiety started right after his last job.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    Just curious Shakeybones, how long have you suffered from anxiety and when did it start? I have my brother in law living on my sofa who can’t work because of anxiety. His anxiety started right after his last job.
    LOL Damn now that's funny.... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

I have hereditary rheumatoid arthritis, it is one of the reason I sold the dresser, the pain in my elbows was too much with the weight of that bike. Last few years I was on way too many pills for pain management. A buddy turned me on to using a bit of pot in the evening and it has been a real blessing. I've gone from at least 14 pain pills a week down to one or two on those really rough days.

I'll have to give the oil a try, although I have to admit my guitar playing does seem to improve after a toke...... just say'n

Get Adobe Flash player

We use Charlottes web cbd for my 8yo, he’s autistic, non verbal, and has Lennox gusteau syndrome. He had his first seizure November 22 2015, three weeks later he had another. After that he was diagnosed with epilepsy, and the seizures were daily. Right when he woke up 2-5 minute seizure with the diastat (emergency med) waiting for the 5 min mark. Throughout the day it was about 30-50 atonic seizures (momentary lights out) . We tried kepra, triliptol, zonogran and depikote all over a 6 month period, it just seemed to make it worse. His quality of life was shit. We took him to his neurologist and had an 8 hour EEG done, told him we didn’t want to keep him on conventional meds, the head of pediatric neurology wanted to talk to us about our son and CBD. We started giving it to him in may of 2016 and July 5th 2016 was his last seizure. We still give it to him every night for good measure. Shit works

Get Adobe Flash player

the big pharma cartel has many fooled. Starting with the "Doctors" which
    are mostly taught to push (chemical)drugs. Drugs that are mostly toxic to the system.
    Most of their patented concoctions cause inflammation in the system, which
    then causes the body to produce all kinds of symptoms, These symptoms are
    then given a name & then another drug is given to mask the symptoms, which
    are really just your body reacting to the toxic nature of the chemicals. an endless
    cycle of drugs that do nothing but make the person sicker and put more money
    in the doctors (& labs) pockets. One of the biggest (if not the biggest) money
    making (scamming) businesses on the planet insures that many high level politicians
    get bought off to insure that any natural (&cheaper) alternatives are not flooding
    the market to compete with the status quo. And make damn certain that every TV
    channel has an endless string of drug commercials going 24/7 telling You to see Your
    Doctor today for their latest BS Drug they want You taking every day.

The Modern medical establishment (designed around man made chemicals) was a
    scam perpetrated by the Rockefeller Foundation, They had big interests in chemical
    corporations, Decades ago, & heavily funded many of the "Medical Schools" that kicked
    off the so called modern era of medicine. The Rockefeller's hired fraudulent "scientists"
    to indoctrinate the field with bogus science & lies, to push their new lab creations, And
    paving the way for a future of chemical drugs that have a toxic nature, And to move
    away from any and all kinds of Natural methods based on plants and/or herbs, even if
    these methods were proven for hundreds of years to work.

A natural plant or Herb cannot be patented, So there lies the problem. No huge
    profits for the greedy manipulative pharmaceutical corporations.

Only because of lots of backlash from a population that is finally waking up
    to Their lies, that The controllers are starting to allow more access to
    natural healing ideas, Such as the use of CBD oil.

Those damned SSRI drugs are among the most horrible drugs ever invented,
    and should be outlawed.

Get Adobe Flash player

^^You summed it all up in a few paragraphs. Well done and so f-ing true.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    LOL Damn now that's funny.... LOL
    Just to clarify, I’m not making fun of anyone with anxiety. I know several other people who suffer from it. But unlike my brother in law, they are still able to get their ass up in the morning and go to work. Most other people I know have had anxiety since their teens.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just to clarify, I’m not making fun of anyone with anxiety. I know several other people who suffer from it. But unlike my brother in law, they are still able to get their ass up in the morning and go to work. Most other people I know have had anxiety since their teens.
    I knew what you meant.... He's just lazy.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Interesting shit this, my anxiety has never been super bad or anything, but smoking white widow strains seem to make it worse while the kush and more mellow type herbs seem to tone it down. Now since i got chronic back pains and a herniated disc on top of that i got a medicinal thc spray from my doc to deal with the pain w/o morphines, it really works, not as good as smoking high grade stuff, but i'm a bit more focused at work at least. Btw cops raided my living quarters at the nuke plant a few weeks ago and seized my bag of bud so now i'm barred from the loafy comfy nuclear jobs indefinitely, leaving me with all these heavy lifting industrial welding jobs. Damn i hate refineries, why cant they just let me smoke weed and be happy. Gonna raise hell in court for sure.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Revelator View Post
    the big pharma cartel has many fooled. Starting with the "Doctors" which
    are mostly taught to push (chemical)drugs. Drugs that are mostly toxic to the system.
    Most of their patented concoctions cause inflammation in the system, which
    then causes the body to produce all kinds of symptoms, These symptoms are
    then given a name & then another drug is given to mask the symptoms, which
    are really just your body reacting to the toxic nature of the chemicals. an endless
    cycle of drugs that do nothing but make the person sicker and put more money
    in the doctors (& labs) pockets. One of the biggest (if not the biggest) money
    making (scamming) businesses on the planet insures that many high level politicians
    get bought off to insure that any natural (&cheaper) alternatives are not flooding
    the market to compete with the status quo. And make damn certain that every TV
    channel has an endless string of drug commercials going 24/7 telling You to see Your
    Doctor today for their latest BS Drug they want You taking every day.

The Modern medical establishment (designed around man made chemicals) was a
    scam perpetrated by the Rockefeller Foundation, They had big interests in chemical
    corporations, Decades ago, & heavily funded many of the "Medical Schools" that kicked
    off the so called modern era of medicine. The Rockefeller's hired fraudulent "scientists"
    to indoctrinate the field with bogus science & lies, to push their new lab creations, And
    paving the way for a future of chemical drugs that have a toxic nature, And to move
    away from any and all kinds of Natural methods based on plants and/or herbs, even if
    these methods were proven for hundreds of years to work.

A natural plant or Herb cannot be patented, So there lies the problem. No huge
    profits for the greedy manipulative pharmaceutical corporations.

Only because of lots of backlash from a population that is finally waking up
    to Their lies, that The controllers are starting to allow more access to
    natural healing ideas, Such as the use of CBD oil.

Those damned SSRI drugs are among the most horrible drugs ever invented,
    and should be outlawed.
    Nailed it

I have been suffering from this bullshit since i was 19...I am now 35. So good long while.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ha! The UK has decided to legalise cannabis products for medicinal reasons, today.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm not a doper so bear with me will ya, if it helps with arthritis great, but are you dopey when you use it?

Get Adobe Flash player

No, does not get you "dopey". THC is the chemical in weed that gets you high. CBD is not psychoactive, meaning no "dopey".

SamHain

Quote Originally Posted by shakeybones View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that. Most tinctures and oils have around .2 -.3% THC which is negligible. My dad takes it for his arthritis and is a dredge operator and gets tested regularly. Never failed a test. I have noticed that my arthritic as fuck hands, which usually get sore and stiff while riding, now feel fine even after a long ride.
    Itís easy to say donít worry about it, another story when its your own career on the line.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nuklhd View Post
    my wife is taking the oil now and her back and leg feels much better. I have so many ailments mostly pain related i'd love to try the cbd oil but I just had a random pee test at work and afraid it might screw with those results.
    almost all urine test are looking for the metabolites that clear thc from the body. If the metabolites are low you pass the test if they are high you fail. Thats why cbd shouldnt result in a positive test result

Get Adobe Flash player

I would like to give it a try.I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was in my early 20's. Didn't have a clue what it was but it scared the shit out of me and smoking weed made it worse.I kept trying to be normal like everyone else and I spent hours talking myself down from hurting myself. Meds have given me relief and at 63 I still take them daily. I too suffer from arthritis. With three knee replacement surgeries and chronic pain from my back and general arthritic pain it would be nice to get something that would give me some relief.

Get Adobe Flash player

Weed variety has greatly expanded since ancient times (I'm ancient) so systematic sampling may serve you well. Finding cannabis which produces specific effects takes some work, and finding it again will take more until the industry stabilizes.

At least you now live in a free state instead of one dominated by viciously ignorant pseudo-Christian repressionist assholes.

Support your pols who put the people first:
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ical-marijuana

Some people, self included, benefit greatly from GABA supplements. Learn how GABA and various ways of increasing it may help you. There's a shitload of homework involved but knowledge is worth it.

Another interesting source is Erowid. Their website design sucks but the content is worth the read, especially the experience vaults. https://www.erowid.org/

When I'm curious I focus on a subject and study it thoroughly. This is particularly important when dealing with drugs, supplements, food etc because the signal-to-noise ratio on the internet is very, very bad.
    Last edited by farmall; 07-10-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Emailed my doc and axed about it. His wife takes it for joint pain and swears it works.They sell it at the office and have great results. I have to take a piss test to get tramadol and apparently no worries. I'll try some soon. Thanks for the op.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shakeybones View Post
    I had been on a mix of Paxil and Klonopin for around 10 years. I slowly began to taper my meds. The withdrawal symptoms were unbearable. I tried tapering, quitting cold turkey, long tapers, slow taper and every time ended up back on the Klonopin because the damn withdrawals (vomiting, hallucinations, severe tremors, anxiety, bloating etc) were too intense and relief could be found in a pill.
    Well, anyway, I am in the middle of yet another taper and I thought I would give CDB a try. I get on the bike cruise over to the CBD shop here in Kansas City. I go inside tell the guy whats up with the benzo thing and he gives me a sample. Mind you, i was actively having a panic attack and threw up outside the shop before going in. Anyway, I tell him if it works i will be back for a bottle. Get back on the bike and started down the road. !0 mins later it was like a cloud had been pulled away folks. My anxiety attack, the nausea, the sweating, the tremors....all gone immediately. When i got home I was able to relax without fidgeting with my phone manically. I ate dinner and had the best sleep i have had in YEARS. I woke up and went to work...focused.

So today i go buy a bottle and dose myself. A few min later the same effects but more intense and euphoric. Just a general sense of well being.

Look I love weed as much as the next guy. I love booze. BUT, if this shit actually keeps doing what it is currently doing then I will walk away from all that shit and just use this.

Had to stick this somewhere for info if someone else wants to get off SSRI meds and anxiety meds. If you dont have CBD shops local..hit up amazon. It has been a life changer...in just a day. Fucking unreal.
    Check out buylegalmeds.com best cbd on the market.

Share This