Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firstripholdmybeer
    • Apr 2018

Helmets: Joe King or Hedon or similar?

posting to see if anyone out there has tried one or the other or both. looking for something basic, low profile, with an old school look and feel. Hedon has DOT, not sure if Joe King does but if it's comfortable I could care less about DOT. Joe King's are also about $150 cheaper. If there's something else out there that's similar I would love to know. hope to hear some feedback, thanks yall!
  • Rhysmort
    • May 2017

I have a joe king helmet, I've had it two years and it's held up like brand new. Honestly is fantastic. I also know Paulo who owns the company and he's a top stand up guy too. They fit really well and cancel out a hell of a lot of wind noise.

Comment

• tzienlee
      • Apr 2024

FFS !!!...I left JJ to get away from this shit !!… look like i'm gonna have to move again !!
      later Jessy, Tattoo & the rest of ya

Comment

• 7and7is
        • Dec 2012

by

Comment

• firstripholdmybeer
          • Apr 2018

thanks for that info, gonna go ahead and snag one of those. they looks far better than anything I've seen.

Comment

• ChopperDani
            • Apr 2016

Honestly do not waste your money. Go to garage sales n such. I found a 3/4 helmet for $5 bucks just recently. Bought the foam and fabric and relined it myself. Bought a vintage red flake helmet for $10 bucks off craigslist locally. Don't need to spend hundreds n fittys to have a nice fitting helmet thats low profile.

Comment

• Davestune
              • May 2014

honestly we all hated them fucking things back in the day.
              they still suck

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;