X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evobuilder
    • Apr 2010

chopmagazine.com URL for sale or trade

MOVED TO CLASSIFIEDS
    I have decided to sell the domain name chopmagazine.com and let someone else use to as I am looking to get back to riding and focus less on my online activities. If interested, or if you know anyone who might be, have them get in touch with me. The price is negotiable, I am looking for someone who really wants to do something with the name so we can work out a price.... I am open to chopper parts for trade as well.

Thanks,

Eric Maurer

[email protected]

206-446-9799
    Last edited by evobuilder; 07-10-2010, 11:30 PM. Reason: moved
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

Is that the one that was associated with "The Chop" magazine???

Comment

• Jackster
      • Jun 2010

He probably bought it with the intention of some magazine trying to buy it from him. Lame!

Comment

• TuffLuckTom
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by NHMike
        Is that the one that was associated with "The Chop" magazine???
        I don't think it is... I think I stumbled across that link when I was getting ready to submit stuff to Janell for The Chop Magazine and she said it was a totally affiliated site. Im pretty sure Im correct in saying this and if there is any question I can clear it up with one phone call... I need an excuse to make that call any how so I may tomorrow! I believe the only thing The Chop Mag had other than a Myspace page was TheChopMag.com. The link wont seem to work with my computer but it just be my computer. I'm making a call soon I guess. There is also some blog out of Seattle that has a common name that is non affiliated being that the real Magazine was out of Arizona "115, But its a drrry heat"- Mike M.
        Last edited by TuffLuckTom; 07-10-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• evobuilder
          • Apr 2010

wow..... that is a lot of smack talk

got something to say to me.... go ahead, my number is listed in my post.

I am the "blogger" in Seattle and have been running "Chop Magazine" since 2004. Check out my history on Alexa... chopmagazine.com as a blog, website and on Facebook has had well over 250m hits and has gone strong for years. "The Chop Mag" is its own deal and we have nothing to do with each other, no bad blood, just run in different circles. We have both been around for years, both been in print and both have a loyal following, so to talk smack about either is horseshit and again, feel free to call me if you have something to say. I will be glad to address your comments.

And no.... I did not buy this domain with the intent to sell to some magazine to make a buck. Check Internic records, I have owned since 2002, Also, I have been in this industry as a "PUBLISHED" writer and photographer for years,

Again.... got something to say.... feel free to give me a shout. I will be glad to discuss whatever you have to say
          Last edited by evobuilder; 07-10-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• evobuilder
            • Apr 2010

btw... I hate to state the obvious but....

I am selling to let someone do something with the name that I have not taken the initiative to do.... so you would think there would be some credit given for that. Also, if you note in my post, I am not looking to make a fortune..... I am starting on ebay at 100 bucks (farr less than I have spent owning this domain and running an online magazine for 7 years), so yes, I guess if my intent was to sell to a magazine and get rich (in this day and age of magazines doing ..... soooo well), then hell yeah, look out world, 100 bucks is gonna make me rich.

yay... try to do a good thing, open up opportunity for someone ambitious and people still talk shit.... nice!
            Last edited by evobuilder; 07-10-2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Allen
              • Apr 2024

Posting in the "Classifieds" probably would not have gotten you the same response(s).

Comment

• TuffLuckTom
                • Jan 2010

I did edit my "p.s." as it was rather unfair and I have been into the pbr for a moment. I try not to flame any one and every once in a while... Well I hope the rest is stated as fact. There are some many folks coming out of the wood work trying to cash in and make a quick buck and I think this may have been a knee jerk reaction to that. I was just trying to look out for some friends...

Comment

• billdozer
                  • Apr 2024

Please post things for sale in the Classifieds.

Comment

• evobuilder
                    • Apr 2010

will do

apologies

-Evobuilder

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;