X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LisaBallard
    • Jul 2009

Community news

Hello,

I hope you are doing well and life is treating you kind. I want to thank you for keeping the forums and classifieds user-friendly and inviting. I would also like to thank you for helping keep the forums spam free. Spammers are nasty little critters who get the boot daily. If you ever receive a message from one of them, please contact me immediately so I can delete the account.

A big thanks to all the members who use the classifieds to sell your wears. Please make sure to adhere to the following rules when using this free service:
    - Don't use ChopCult Classifieds to direct members to listings on other sites (Web pages, Big Cartel stores, eBay, CL, Instagram, etc.).
    - Ads with nudity will be removed.
    - Please add the item name, your location and price to the title, upload a photo and give a brief or detailed description of the item for sale.
    - Do not post more than five (5) ads in a single day, combine your listings if needed.
    - Please delete your classified listing once the item is sold or edit the listing as sold.
    - Do NOT send money through PayPal as a GIFT or FAMILY for payment on any classified.
    - We highly recommend that you use an escrow service (such as www.escrow.com) for large amounts to prevent fraudulent deals; it gives the Buyer the chance to get his/her money back before funds are released to the seller.
    - If you're having trouble logging in, please log out and clear the cache in your browser.

I have been spending a lot of time updating member's website and social media links. It pretty self-explanatory if you want to give it a go - hover over My Profile and click edit profile information, scroll down and use the example under the website box to make the necessary changes to your links. DM me if you need any assistance. I'm currently working on a few giveaways so be sure to check back here and CC's Instagram account often. You'll be glad you did!

Have a great day.
    Lisa
  • LisaBallard
    • Jul 2009

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180602_073833_482.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.9 KB
ID:	1302843
    Head over to CC's Instagram and enter the latest giveaway from artist Quinn Chipman. You could win this custom art panel for free. We'll announce the winner on June 9th, best of luck!

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

What if you not on instagram??? No win I guess????

Comment

• DoomBuggy
        • Oct 2016

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for running the best damn motorcycle forum on the net. Even when this group argues in the Junk Pile it is good to see it is left there.

Oh and my better half thanks you for trying to keep the classifieds family friendly.

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

.. Ditto ..
          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
            Hi Lisa,

Thanks for running the best damn motorcycle forum on the net. Even when this group argues in the Junk Pile it is good to see it is left there.

Oh and my better half thanks you for trying to keep the classifieds family friendly.

Oh yea she is the stuff......

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo

What if you not on instagram???
              Your missing out on the world by not having instagram and Facebook ...

......................... ......................
              Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Dragstews
                Your missing out on the world by not having instagram and Facebook ...

......................... ......................

I'm sure I am missing out on a lot.... Like all the people getting info that's none of there business.....

No thanks.......

Comment

• farmall
                  • Apr 2013

There's a fine solution for info harvesters. LIE. No moral obligation exists to expose personal data.

BTW never give your correct birth date either. ALL data ANY site or service asks for cannot be secured once they have it. Security is not possible so act as if it doesn't exist. Not even banks and government can plug all their leaks.
                  Last edited by farmall; 06-06-2018, 8:16 AM.

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

There's a fine solution for info harvesters. LIE. No moral obligation exists to expose personal data.

BTW never give your correct birth date either. ALL data ANY site or service asks for cannot be secured once they have it. Security is not possible or practical so act as if it doesn't exist.

Yes sir, All the time...... But with facebook and others they still can follow your habits and target junk to you.... I have enough distractions without adding more....

It's grass cutting and gardening time....

Comment

• LisaBallard
                      • Jul 2009

Thanks for the kind words but all the credit goes to YOU for keeping the forums friendly. Keep up the great work!

Comment

• LisaBallard
                        • Jul 2009

New Gnarly Magazine Feature and GIVEAWAY

Johnny shared his interview with BOMONSTER that he published in the sold-out Gnarly Magazine ISSUE #1. Check it out here and be sure to enter his year subscription giveaway in the Main Forum and on IG. Plus five members and five Instagram supporters will have the chance to win a copy of the newest issue. We'll announce the winners on June 18th. Best of luck. Big thanks to Johnny for his kind donation and ongoing support!

Comment

• Jasonaldean
                          • Jun 2018

Welcome and thanks Chop Cult.

Comment

• LisaBallard
                            • Jul 2009

And the winners of the Gnarly Magazine giveaway are...……...

Congratulations to member rollingrock33 for winning the year print and digital subscription of Gnarly Magazine.

Congratulations to the following for winning a copy of the Issue #5

1) 9volt

2) 53Bash

3) dakotadave65

4) grumpy2bde

5) rustypapa

Please dm me your full name and mailing address so we can get them out to you. Big thanks to Johnny at Gnarly Magazine for his kind donation. Please give him a follow on Instagram for supporting our community.

Thanks,
                            Lisa

Comment

• LisaBallard
                              • Jul 2009

Are you riding your motorcycle to Born-Free 10?

If yes, click here to find out how you can win fabulous prizes. Be sure to swing by ChopCult's booth located by the Invited Builders section.

Safe Travels!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;