Gun Control.. lets discuss (please bring your knowledge, not media hype fed bullshit)

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockman96
    • May 2018

Well said kevin

ETA: typing at the same time vonhelmet

Comment

• johnbul
      • Apr 2012

This applies here. You are either with us or against us. Pick one.

Comment

• Revelator
        • Aug 2009

Click image for larger version

Name:	gun-control-brain-wash-eric-holder.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1308810

Comment

• btalley63
          • Apr 2024

Somebody explain to me how the guvment is going to come take all of your guns. Is it the police or the military who is going to come for them?
          Hell, law enforcement in Colorado says they won't enforce any universal background check laws. Same in Washington State.

I have no problem with background checks. Between buying and selling guns and my job, I've probably been through all of them. That was always something I found funny about the NRA. I've had to do background checks since 1998. They NRA didn't make a peep about that.

I have more guns than you.

Comment

• datadavid
            • Oct 2014

Just dont let it become like europe, asshole of the world when it comes to right to self defence. Criminal gangs here have tons of military grade equipment and we cant even carry licensed fucking handguns???

Comment

• johnbul
              • Apr 2012

Wake up sheep!!! The gun grabbers love division in the ranks. Anybody that owns fire arms and is not an NRA member should be ashamed of themselves. Name one other organization that goes to bat for YOU in Washington. If they (we) don't who will? Are you reading the "Armed Citizen" page of every issue of the "American Rifleman" where at least seven timely accounts taken from print media detail actions taken by young and old honest American men and women protecting life and property BEFORE law enforcement arrive. There are hundreds of such accounts archived. Do you know that SEVEN YEARS AGO the NRA National School Shield Program was established to assist, free of charge, schools and organizations with plans to secure facilities. Who else does that? Who will do that? The NRA keeps tabs on the professional hacks in DC and here in the Iowa statehouse. Yippy skippy Micheal Blumberg dropped $250,000 on Iowa hacks last year. If he spends that much in little Iowa how much do you think he spends at the federal level ? His armed posse won't be affected. There are many ways guns can be "taken" Pressure to prevent the production and/or sales can be applied to arms and ammo makers and those that sell such. Finance to them and buyers can be cut off. Extreme taxation and regulation can make ownership prohibitive if not down right illegal. Those are ways guns can be "taken" The gun grabbers know that as long as lunatics roam the land tragedies will continue and their answer will be to enact ever more restrictive measures. Are semi auto pistols next followed by wheel guns and then single shot vest pocket pistols? There was an assault at the Burger King last week seven miles from my home. Last fall Amy Tibbits was stabbed to death 50 miles from here and left in a corn field. Law enforcement can not post up in every country mile and city block. In ever increasing numbers smart honest American men and women are purchasing WEAPONS OF THEIR CHOICE and are defending themselves. Too many laws on the books now are not enforced. Why add more?
              If you are not reading "American Rifleman" (free w/NRA membership) and "Americas 1st Freedom" ($10.00 a year to NRA members) you are seriously out of the loop. We can not afford to give an inch!!! Are you in contact with your Fed and state lawmakers? Why not?

Comment

• hillcat
                • Mar 2015

Stop trying to pick a fight about this, most of us are 2nd amend. supporters here.
                If some don't want to be NRA members it's their choice.
                You can keep ranting here or take your battle to a less gun friendly forum with people who DO want the goverment to take our guns.

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by hillcat
                  Stop trying to pick a fight about this, most of us are 2nd amend. supporters here.
                  If some don't want to be NRA members it's their choice.
                  You can keep ranting here or take your battle to a less gun friendly forum with people who DO want the goverment to take our guns.
                  Isn't it amazing how many people here on CC will talk about or have opinions about things other than bikes??????? Why be a member of a bike forum and never talk about bikes???? I don't understand it...........

Comment

• ridgerunner1965
                    • Mar 2015

there are millions of guns in the US. even if you could stop all guns being sold commercially in the US, you could still get a gun with cash. many people have dozens of guns. almost all of them would sell them if you offered more than they were worth.

so what Im saying is it would be 50 years before any kind of gun control would take effect. it would take that long for guns to become scarce.

maybe longer since I have guns that are clearly over a 100 yrs old.

Comment

• btalley63
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by johnbul
                      Wake up sheep!!! The gun grabbers love division in the ranks. Anybody that owns fire arms and is not an NRA member should be ashamed of themselves. Name one other organization that goes to bat for YOU in Washington. If they (we) don't who will? Are you reading the "Armed Citizen" page of every issue of the "American Rifleman" where at least seven timely accounts taken from print media detail actions taken by
                      Is the NRA the national Russian association? I miss the American Rifleman, but their bullshit got to deep for me to keep giving money to them. They weren’t doing shit for me.

I have more guns than you.

Comment

• Kearbear979
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by johnbul
                        Wake up sheep!!! The gun grabbers love division in the ranks. Anybody that owns fire arms and is not an NRA member should be ashamed of themselves. Name one other organization that goes to bat for YOU in Washington.
                        You should probably look into Gun owners of America and the Firearms Policy Coalition.

Comment

• btalley63
                          • Apr 2024

Who thinks this is gun control?

Comment

• SamHain
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by btalley63
                            Who thinks it isn’t?

Comment

• btalley63
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by SamHain
                              Who thinks it isn’t?
                              I guess the NRA and every republican.

Comment

• rockman96
                                • May 2018

Originally posted by btalley63
                                I guess the NRA and every republican.
                                That’s an ignorant statement. Of course it’s GC. Just a stupid ass form of it. Like it or not, it was driven by the current climate which is in place directly because of the Democrats. None of their GC policy’s (or most any other for that matter) make a bit of sense.

‘Common sense is not common anymore’

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;