CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Damn right. For example- where do you think the majority of cyber attacks come from? Answer? It ain't your fellow countrymen....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rockman96 View Post
    It IS the Dems. They are always the ones to start up the anti-gun BS, it isn't the Republicans. Every time. And it IS political... You really think Pelosi and her crew give a rat's fuck about you? They push gun control because it scares them that ordinary citizens have firearms... They would love nothing more but to have every single private firearm in America confiscated and destroyed. And they push for more laws especially extra hard after a shooting event to act like they care about the private sector. "Vote for me, I will protect you!". BS.
    You think trump gives a rat's fuck about you? Now that's funny.

I hope New Zealanders are paying attention to their legislative process right now. I'm betting that winning back lost gun ownership rights after CONFISCATION that are being proposed right now as a knee jerk reaction to the recent actions of a lunatic will be impossible.
    That's the problem. The action of lunatics drive the conversation and the reaction.
    To counter it I have submitted letters to a news paper editor pointing that out as well as matters involving other lunatic gun actions. Have you done that?
    I have contacted my legislators in person and by mail with the same goal. Have you done that?
    I mean YOU reading this post. Cut the political bs and actually do something positive that counters the intentionally fake news about lawful fire arms ownership. John

Get Adobe Flash player

WTF is your problem? Have you e-mailed your legislators on any motorcycle issues?
    We are 2nd Amend. supporters here.

Support is one thing actually doing something other than talk is another. Second amendment chat isn't enough in this political climate and it is only going to get worse as 2020 nears.
    I ask again with due respect what action other than talk are YOU all doing to further the cause? Pass along your actions and ideas.
    For example has anyone asked their public library to display and make available " The American Rifleman " or other pro 2nd organizations publications?
    And yes I contacted legislators over helmet issues here in Iowa about 50 (five zero) years ago.
    Never without at least one M/C since 1964
    John
    Last edited by johnbul; 04-09-2019 at 7:23 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

You have 5 posts.
    Four are on guns.
    Get a fucking grip.
    This is a bike Forum.
    Anything about bikes you would like to talk about?
    We don't need another Fetch

Share This