X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 12w3e4r
    • Apr 2018

Anyone Know What Kinda Spider This Is?

Anyone know what kinda spider this is?

I went to take a piss and this thing was in my toilet, I took a quick photo with my phone, sorry about the shadow.

Left click on photo to enlarge.
  • Steelsmith
    • Apr 2018

Where are you located? I have encountered a similar looking spider here in South Texas called a Wolf Spider. It's toxic but not deadly, unless you are allergic to the toxin. Btw, just wave your magic wandalear and make it disappear!
    Upon further reflection, it appears you may have already been bitten, I detect a swelling!
    If that's the case, use your trusty buck knife to score the offending member and ... Suck it!
    Bwahahahaha!
    Last edited by Steelsmith; 05-04-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• 47str8leg
      • Sep 2014

Yeah, seen it before in my own toilet.
      That's a "Hardwood" spider.

Comment

• DustyDave
        Super Moderator
        • Oct 2012

Did ya burn your dick holding the light right against it to make the shadow normal sized?
        Driving that train, high on cocaine
        Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
        Trouble ahead, trouble behind
        And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

All jokes aside ....

My partner (The Drag in Drag-Stews) got bit on the calf of her leg by a "Brown Recuse" ...

About 5 hours later she had a three inch round red spot that was causing her mega pain, that's when she decided to seek medical help...
          At that point the fight was on to save her leg and most likely her life ... !!!

The spider venom was destroying tissue and didn't want to stop .... Four times they went into surgery to remove the dead tissue and stop the spread ...

After three weeks in the hospital all was well but for the hole in her leg that you could have set a softball in.
          Took months of treatment to rebuild the loss tissue....

She's a little girl to start off with, 5 foot nothing ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	DayDreamer005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1302221

(BTY .... She lies, she dropped that bike more than two times, I can tell you .. )
          Last edited by Dragstews; 05-05-2018, 11:50 AM.
          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• 47str8leg
            • Sep 2014

[QUOTE=Dragstews;787943]All jokes aside ....

My partner (The Drag in Drag-Stews) got bit on the calf of her leg by a "Brown Recuse" ...

About 5 hours later she had a three inch round red spot that was causing her mega pain, that's when she decided to seek medical help...
            At that point the fight was on to save her leg and most likely her life ... !!!

The spider venom was destroying tissue and didn't want to stop .... Four times they went into surgery to remove the dead tissue and stop the spread ...

After three weeks in the hospital all was well but for the hole in her leg that you could have set a softball in.
            Took months of treatment to rebuild the loss tissue....

She's a little girl to start off with, 5 foot nothing ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	DayDreamer005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1302221

they are no joke. About 10years ago I met a woman at a Drs. Office on crutches. We got to talking and I asked her if she hurt her ankle ( no cast or anything obvious.).
            She said she had been bitten by a brown recluse spider 8 years prior and it paralyzed her leg .

Comment

• 12w3e4r
              • Apr 2018

Yeah, the Brown has some nasty venom, it's fortunate for me that I live beyond their range, although with people moving households I would suppose that they do come into the area from time to time.

According to Wiki this is their normal range:

Thing is that I have been bit by spiders many times, and I have never had to deal with anything beyond a small, local irritation. Most of the spiders in my area are Wolf spiders, and the occasional Hobo. Most folks don't have bad reactions to the Wolf spider bites, but a lot of people do have bad reactions to the Hobo spider bites, I'm just lucky that I don't have a serious reaction to either, at least not yet.

Comment

• Luky
                • May 2018

To get rid of spiders.
                Go to the hardware store and get a box of BORAX.
                sprinkle it around the foundation of your house and posts.
                Use gloves.
                CAUTION children and pets need to stay away from it.

Comment

• farmall
                  • Apr 2013

We had a female crew chief get bit on the tit by a recluse while doing some work in an attic and the med group debrided about a tablespoon-worth of boob. I didn't get to see it for science, unfortunately.

Best thing to do is kill everything you can kill so I do. Carb cleaner is nice for shooting arachnids and insects. and due to Lyme (and everything else) I drench my clothes in Permethrin and my body with DEET if working near/in woody or brushy areas. I nuke brush on my property with Crossbow total vegetation killer so ticks etc have less cover.

Comment

• dianawelch123
                    • Jun 2018

That is a Hardwood Spider

Comment

• 53rigid
                      • Mar 2010

My sister lost a finger due to recluse bite. serious shit there.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;