X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tapache
    • Mar 2016

Front end question

Hey all!

I have a question about changing out my wide glide front end for a springer. I understand rake, trail, etc, but what I am curious to know is whether the length from top of bottom tree to top of top tree is the same on similar forks (both stock length as an example). Thanks for any answers.
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by tapache
    Hey all!

I have a question about changing out my wide glide front end for a springer. I understand rake, trail, etc, but what I am curious to know is whether the length from top of bottom tree to top of top tree is the same on similar forks (both stock length as an example). Thanks for any answers.

Yes sir, Stock length is length, cup to cup its the same........ Nothing changes until you change length or rake or both that changes everything...
    Last edited by Tattooo; 02-04-2018, 6:06 PM.

Comment

• nuklhd
      • Sep 2013

stock length on a 48 and older springer is not the same length as the new fangled springers that are on todays bikes ifn that's part of what your asking.

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by nuklhd
        stock length on a 48 and older springer is not the same length as the new fangled springers that are on todays bikes ifn that's part of what your asking.

LOL Yes sir you are right, But when he said same on similar forks I figured I'd take a guess at his question... LOL Since it's posted in the wrong place after all...

Comment

• tapache
          • Mar 2016

Thanks Tattooo...I was hoping that was the case.

Comment

• nuklhd
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by tapache
            Thanks Tattooo...I was hoping that was the case.
            jesus Christ tat good call lol

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by nuklhd
              jesus Christ tat good call lol

LOL Sometimes we get lucky..........

Comment

• Dougtheinternetannoyance123
                • Apr 2012

lucky indeed since its the wrong section to aska question,,, (READ THE STICKY)

If you did you would know it sez..................................

Hey man!

You have a question and want to post a thread because you don't know how to do something?

That's cool. We don't mind, just do us a solid and hit "Back" on your browser and ask it in the correct forum. This is like chopper school and the students don't get to lead the class.

Is that an apt example? Who knows, but you take my meaning.

*** NO. SERIOUSLY... STOP POSTING QUESTIONS IN HERE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY EFFING STUPID. LIKE, THE KIND OF STUPID THAT EATS YOUR OWN POO TO SEE HOW IT TASTES. ***

Comment

• coleman223
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Dougtheinternetannoyance123
                  lucky indeed since its the wrong section to aska question,,, (READ THE STICKY)

If you did you would know it sez..................................

Hey man!

You have a question and want to post a thread because you don't know how to do something?

That's cool. We don't mind, just do us a solid and hit "Back" on your browser and ask it in the correct forum. This is like chopper school and the students don't get to lead the class.

Is that an apt example? Who knows, but you take my meaning.

*** NO. SERIOUSLY... STOP POSTING QUESTIONS IN HERE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY EFFING STUPID. LIKE, THE KIND OF STUPID THAT EATS YOUR OWN POO TO SEE HOW IT TASTES. ***
                  your just a prick to everyone aren't you?

Comment

• Dougtheinternetannoyance123
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by coleman223
                    Its the admins words,,, if you bothered to read that sticky at the top of the forum that SAYS----

READ THIS FIRST You might have a clue,. Instead of pissing up a rope, do yourself a huge favor, go back and read the frickin sticky: http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34187

If admins limit or close your account because you dont bother to read the instructions are you calling them pricks too?? Seriously,, its not that hard.

Comment

• vanderkalin
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by coleman223
                      Fuck that, he’s fucking right. Shouldn’t have a moved to useful ratio of 10/1.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;