Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niner
    • Jan 2013

Baby Boomers

You folks are, taken as a whole, the softest generation of whiners in the history of the human race, and the rest of us are fucking sick to death of cleaning up after you while listening to you pretend you're your parents. Get fucked.
  • DoomBuggy
    • Oct 2016

Get back to me in 40 years and tell me how your generation makes out.

We thought we would change the world, well right up until our parents shot us on our college campuses.

Now what I will say is none of my generation who were worth a shit were still sucking off our parents tits by our mid 20s.

Rock on and good luck, you all are going to need it MAGA.

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

Most people in any generation are shit. Most people of a given generation think their generation isn't shit, but of course it is.

Achievers are what's known as statistical outliers. Be one. Only hang with competent capable smart people. Scrape the rest off your shoe like the shit they are. You'll thank me later.

Comment

• Niner
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by farmall
        Most people in any generation are shit. Most people of a given generation think their generation isn't shit, but of course it is.

Achievers are what's known as statistical outliers. Be one. Only hang with competent capable smart people. Scrape the rest off your shoe like the shit they are. You'll thank me later.
        Fuckin-A Farmall. As cool a character as I remember ya.

I was hoping to scrape up more butthurt and entertainment from the Material Girls. Every generation's got its quirks and challenges. One of the Boomers' is a shocking lack of self-awareness.

And everyone wants to define themselves by the anecdotal outliers you mentioned. In fact, everyone wants to pretend they are that outlier. XD

Comment

• BadMonkeyMW
          • Jul 2010

That's solid advice.

Comment

• BadMonkeyMW
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Niner
            You folks are, taken as a whole, the softest generation of whiners in the history of the human race, and the rest of us are fucking sick to death of cleaning up after you while listening to you pretend you're your parents. Get fucked.
            LOL. My wife would be your best friend. She hates baby boomers, despite both of our parents being them, haha.

Comment

• afraziaaaa
              • Jul 2012

Here Here!

Comment

• d0gbreath
                • Apr 2011

No, you get FUCKED, you upside-down SF juvenile!

Comment

• Davestune
                  • May 2014

Im glad I grew up when I did, these cunts today dont have no fucking clue
                  haha suckers.
                  it was the times and the 80's was the fucking balls so was late 70's when I got on 2 wheels and fucked my way around the east coast
                  This guy says kids today are lazy, welp nothing has changed as people are the same
                  Its just an are U lived in, Fuck toss me in the 40's or 50's Im down for that shit Bitch
                  what do U do besides stare at a phone all day ?

Comment

• farmall
                    • Apr 2013

I'd skip the 40s or 50s.

Shit wasn't quite like the "highlight reel" version of history the media jerk off to. No medical care worth a damn, plenty of economic slumps, overall standard of living was much lower, primitive technology, lack of air conditioning meant life was fucking horrible unless you won the climate lottery (or were rich and could go North in spring and South in the fall), and the US was full of tuberculosis hospitals for good reason.

I certainly wouldn't want to bump my military career that far back because life sucked hard even in the Air Force. Pay was shit, benefits were shit, and most junior troops didn't have vehicles. Even chow was terrible.

The luxurious FOBs of today were unknown and life in the far flung network of US bases was often quite nasty. My retired SMSgtbro was stationed at Wheelus AB near Tripoli. A couple of junior Airmen went downtown and were attacked by locals. One got away and the other got assraped. Assrapee has his personnel file flagged so he'd never get sent to Libya again. (Nastier in Korea when the gooks almost pushed UN forces into the sea!)

Life was bad enough the military had MANY jails and brigs to keep it's mostly conscript force in line. That's fallen out of collective memory because nobody today cares about history.

Fuck nostalgia. The current wallowing in butthurt is cuntishly stupid because there is so very little to snivel about. What people really miss is their youth, and that's deader than a pickled herring once it's gone.
                    Last edited by farmall; 04-08-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Revelator
                      • Aug 2009

the junk pile From Baby Boomers to Hipsters We got You covered. Aliens too.

Comment

• usmc50lx
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Revelator
                        the junk pile From Baby Boomers to Hipsters We got You covered. Aliens too.
                        Yeah Fuck Hipster Alien Baby Boomers too... they all weren't into probing before it was cool. All visiting Roswell and shit drinking all the PBR, driving up all the Period correct spaceship parts. Fucking assholes, cant wait until they move to the next fad. Next week they'll be into beaming shit and time warps and the 50s and 60s spaceship parts will come down to back before they got into them...

Comment

• farmall
                          • Apr 2013

All the spaceship shit got sold to Japan. Fucking pickers stealing our crashed alien artifact heritage.

Anyone with actual spaceship parts should contact BBQ&F brokers for the best deal, minus our very reasonable commission.

Comment

• rmill
                            • Mar 2018

Fuck you. You make a statement like that and it tells us all we need to know about you. A loudmouth braggart ASSHOLE...

Comment

• Buellbomb
                              • Dec 2011

Tell it to Epic Beard Man, he knows how to bridge the generation gap.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;