Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ForeverRaw
    • Jan 2018

Rhode Island

Anyone from RI? Looking to find people from the area. Rides, Parties, anything!
  • MadRiverMoCo
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by ForeverRaw
    Anyone from RI? Looking to find people from the area. Rides, Parties, anything!
    Find William at Black Grease. He's the best thing in Rhode Island. PVD has a lot of fun about: Wes at Counter Balance etc. Fun people too. George from Drop Dead. Jimmy at Great Northern BBQ. Connecticut it ain't.

Comment

• ForeverRaw
      • Jan 2018

Thanks man, Ive lived here for 4 years. Had no idea about Counter Balance or Black Grease.

Comment

• ForeverRaw
        • Jan 2018

May 20th IBEW local 99 and 2323 will be doing their 4th annual solidarity run! All are welcome! All proceeds go to helping veterans and this is a great chance to get new friends together to start a summer of raising hell!

Click image for larger version

Name:	30124313_10156301609311182_47898249793492193_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	1301775

Comment

• ForeverRaw
          • Jan 2018

Gonna bump this up again as we're coming into spring. Lets get something going this summer.

Comment

• rayt24
            • May 2014

I have only been in Rhode Island for two years now and I finally just got my shovel all together and running solid so lookin for people to ride with as well. What part of Rhode Island are you in, Iam out in scituate so Iam pretty much at the back door of some good riding

Comment

• ForeverRaw
              • Jan 2018

Sorry dude I haven't checked this is a long time. Im in Pawtucket. I ride down your way all the time. Routes 101, 102, 12, and 14. Great riding there. Maybe we can get something going next spring.

Comment

• KM13
                • Feb 2017

That area is my home location. There some other roads also, all good riding.

Comment

• ForeverRaw
                  • Jan 2018

As soon as you get a little ways south-west of the the 6-10, the riding opens up and gets pretty good.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;